Chapter 9 - The Brother

Still bewildered to what Khun Vegas was talking about, I spent a long time watching the door where Khun Vegas vanished.

What did he meant when he said that my nakedness is exclusively for his eyes only?

Wait.

That's what he meant right?

Or did I misunderstood? Was I listening properly?

Ugh, my head hurts.

"I should probably go get some sleep." I murmured to myself and went to put back the gun.

Khun Vegas's words still bothered me and so I spent hours rolling on my bed and staring at my ceiling.

"Damn it. Why am I thinking about it anyway? I shouldn't think hard, I'm dumb as it is." I blurted out, annoyed by myself.

I figured my sleepiness was long gone and I haven't really know what to wear for dinner later, I've decided to just look for an attire to make myself presentable.

"Should I just wear a shirt? No, that's too casual. Big dresses like a fucking rich kid I'll look silly next to him... How about this one?" I talked to myself as I hold the coffee brown polo in front of me.

"Hmmm, and I'll pair it with a black trousers. Okay, perfect. For shoes... Do I still have my white sneakers? Okay, great." I murmured to myself.

It's 10 minutes before 6 pm so I figured I should just wait for him outside.

I sprayed the Roja Parfums Musk Aoud Absolue Précieux perfume Big gave me as a birthday gift last year. I know Roja Dove is quite pricey so I tried to decline but he said he got it on 50% off and that he's got extra money so he figured he'll give me something expensive once in a while.

He's such a good brother.

I rarely use this one because I'm afraid that it'll run out soon hahaha

I don't get to use things from expensive brands that often!

I did my hair as usual and gave myself a satisfied grin at the mirror and went out of my room.

I was feeling great despite not being able to get any sleep because I'm eating tonight!

And it's free food!

Humming as I walk the halls I stopped on my tracks when I saw Khun Vegas being held by Big on the collar and Big's left hand hanging on mid air as if he was about to punch Khun Vegas.

"Know your place, Big. I know who you are." I heard Khun Vegas murmured and Big stared at Khun Vegas deeply.

"Big!" I called to him in horror.

He pushed Khun Vegas away from his grip and straightened his collar that was crumpled.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered to him after bowing to Khun Vegas.

"We're just having a little chitchat, Pete. It's nothing to worry about." Khun Vegas said and smiled to me.

He looked at Big and they were looking intently on each other.

"Then, excuse us. Khun Vegas." Big said with emphasis on his name.

"Pete and I needs to be somewhere tonight." Big announced with a forced smile and pulled me with him.

"Remember what I told you, Big." Khun Vegas said but Big didn't pay him any attention and we continued walking.

"What was that?" I asked Big who was still fuming mad.

He's driving with his hands gripping the sterring wheel so tight.

He wasn't even listening to me so when he parked the car on the mall parking lot, I smacked his head.