Chapter 25 - A Desperate Seek for Help

Good thing I always carry my mini bag with me. I ran away from the mansion and called for a cab.

I hurried to the major family's mansion without knowing what face or expression I am wearing as of the moment.

The bodyguards stationed at the gate was worried and kept on calling me but I paid them no attention as I hurried towards Khun Kinn's room.

"Pete! It's been a long time! I'm sorry I can not go to you on my--- what the hell happened to you?!" I heard someone spoked and harshly grab me by the arm.

He was calling to me and I'm just staring at him emptily. Who was he again?

He keeps on shaking me and he's telling me something that I can not hear... Or I can not seem to understand.

Suddenly I received a hard slap and my ears rang. It hurts.

"Pete!" He shouted and I just stared at him.

I need to get to Khun Kinn, but this guy won't get off of me.

"Khun Kinn." I just muttered and he creased his eyebrows.

"What's with Khun Kinn? Please, Pete answer me!" He shouted and closed his eyes in stress.

"I need to get to Khun Anakinn..." I replied and pulled my arm from him. I managed to take a few steps but the man already grab me by the arm again and pulled me.

I let him drag me somewhere as I desperately wish that he'll take me to Khun Kinn.

He knocked harshly on a door and opened it.

"WHAT THE HELL BIG?! WHO TOLD YOU TO---Pete!" Another guy shouted. I scanned the room and there on his desk, Khun Kinn was seated, looking at me in bewilderment with his bushy brows creased.

"Khun Kinn." I called to him in relief and half walked half run the distance between us.

"Pete calm down. What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Pete, please tell me what is  happening"

"Pete what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Pete"

"Pete"

These men I can not remember who, kept on calling to me.

I want to speak. Let me speak. I have something urgent to tell.

"Pete!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I NEED TO SPEAK TO KHUN KINN!" I shouted out of frustration and slammed against the table. They all shut up and I heaved deep breaths.

"Calm down. Speak, Pete." It was Khun Kinn.

I reached for my mini bag and grabbed the flashdrive he gave me before going to the minor family's mansion.

"K-Khun Kinn. This is the flashdrive. It contains all the information you need. All of it." I started and Khun Kinn reached for it.

"Pete--" Someone tried to speak but I cut them off.

"I'm not done yet!" I shouted again and focused really hard despite my whole body trembling uncontrollably.

When did I start trembling?

"Khun Kinn, you always gives us a wish after completing dangerous tasks, yes?" I asked Khun Kinn and he just nodded.

I broke down and kneeled in front of him.

"Please. Please. Save Vegas." I begged to him and I cried harder.

Save Vegas from his father, please.

"What the hell happened to Vegas?"
Khun Kinn asked as they helped me sit on the sofa.

I started calming down a little and I realized Porsche and Big is also here. They're standing a little far from me, looking at me in horror.

"Pete. What happened to Vegas?" It was Big. He spoked with all seriousness.

"I-I I heard them earlier. His father was forcing Vegas to agree with him. He slapped him really hard and he was grabbing Vegas' face with so much force it started to bruise almost immediately when he let go of it. I a-also noticed that Vegas' shoulder was bleeding. His legs was bleeding too. H-he was being forced by his father. Please, save Vegas. Save my person." I begged them and Porsche hurried to my side and rub my back as I started to break down.

"Damn it." I heard Big, cussed.

Suddenly, Khun Kinn's telephone rang and he went to answer it.

"Hello? Magnus. He's here. Yeah. I'll tell him."

Khun Kinn sighed and sat in front of me.

"Magnus called. He asked if you're here and said that he's going to fetch you. He knows you heard, and he wants you to act normal, Pete. Can you do that?" Khun Kinn asked me.

"I told you not to send Pete there Anakinn!" Porsche shouted at Khun Kinn and threw him a pillow.

"Vegas told me he'll take good care of him!" Khun Kinn shouted back in frustration.

"You're shouting at me now?!" Porsche shouted back and stood in anger.

"Stop it you two! Vegas didn't hurt him. Didn't you understood him, Porsche? Pete is crying because Vegas' being abused on that god-damned house. Vegas didn't do anything to him!" Big shouted and the three of us looked at Big in shock.

"O-okay! I'm sorry!" Porsche apologized and sat beside me again.

None of us spoke after that until Khun Magnus arrived.

"Pongsakorn. Why did you ran away?" It was the first sentence that came out of Khun Magnus' mouth even before he could sit.

He was calm and his face shows no emotion.

"Because V-Vegas needs help." I said

Khun Magnus was just staring at me, still unemotional.

"Why did you think he needs help?" Khun Magnus asked and I felt my blood boil.

"He was being physically abused! And he was being forced by his father! How can you ask me that when your brother is living that hell?! You weren't there when he acted like a scared child because his father forced him to torture some man! You weren't there!" I shouted in frustration and Khun Magnus remained unmoving.

"And I supposed you were there that's why you're having the audacity to raise your voice like this to me." Khun Magnus said and I immediately lowered my head.

"I'm sorry." I apologize and Khun Magnus shook his head.

"No, Pete don't say sorry." He replied and I stared at him in bewilderment.

"I think you're getting it wrong. I am not here to belittle your feelings towards my brother nor am I mocking your sympathy towards him. I'm actually ecstatic to know that you care for my brother this much that I suppose you ran here to seek help to Anakinn because aside from me, he's the only 'powerful' man you could reach and since Vegas is his cousin he would offer you help immediately. However, I want you to know, Pete, that no one here can help Vegas in the way you want us to help." Khun Magnus said and crossed his leg.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked with my heart thumping loudly.

"Anakinn can't help Vegas, nor do I."