Chapter 24 - Pain and Betrayal

I'm sorry for going into hiatus without even telling you guys! Please forgive me huhu my laptop broke and I've been very busy at work and studying for the College Entrance Exam :> I hope you guys ain't hating me now hehe

______________________________________

I let Vegas cry to his heart's content. I was hugging him all through out and never let go of him.

Out of the blue, soft knocks rang from the door.

"Khun Vegas, your father wants yo in his office right this instance." The guy outside spoke rather nervously as his voice sounded like he was quivering.

Vegas paid it no mind and didn't bother speaking.

"The guy said your father needs you." I told him and he just cuddled to me.

"Veg---" 

I was cut off when this time loud banging from the door was heard.

"If you don't want this any messier, you get your fucking self out of that room and follow me, Kornwit." It was Khun Magnus and he sounded mad. Gone the playful tone he always uses.

Both Vegas and I stilled from that. Without talking, Vegas stood up and went to his cabinet to get fresh clothes.

"Please, don't get out of my room until me or Magnus tells you to. Do you understand, Pete?" Vegas murmured and worry was evident on his tired face.

"Why what's happening?" I asked confusedly.

"I still don't know but if Mags spoke like that, something's bad. So please do as I say, Pete. Do not leave this room without me or Magnus. No matter what you hear. Stay in here." He replied and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back." He added and went out.

I spent a long time staring at the ceiling of his room. Gradually, my eyes started to drop from so much exhaustion and so I took a quick nap.

After maybe an hour or two, I woke up feeling sore all over my body. The cold air from the air-condition seemed to enshroud the whole room but weird enough, my body feels hot.

Am I having a fever? Damn, Vegas kept on thrusting deep inside me I think he pierced my organs and it's starting to function abnormally.

I lifted the duvet only to see myself naked and covered in multiple discolorations; layers after layers.

"I should really clean up."I muttered to myself as I felt sticky all over. I decided to take a shower. Someone might go in and I'm still covered with Vegas' and my liquid.

I can't afford to traumatize some innocent folks here.

With a pain that shots throughout my body from time to time, I went to the bathroom, slightly limping, still naked.

Looking at the big mirror, there I saw how my snow white skin tone is covered with red. I sighed both in exhaustion and amusement. This man really love leaving marks. It's not like someone's gonna take me away from him.

I then started tracing Vegas' masterpieces.

My neck is bruised with finger marks from the sexual choking I was desperately begging for.

My chest down to my thighs are full of hickeys and bite marks from the urges to taste and assert dominance and ownership.

My wrists are bruised from the cuffs that bounded me to the bed to satisfy our fetishes.

I turned around and I saw my butt cheeks covered in what looks like belt straps and finger marks from the additional pain of pleasure my person would call.