Chapter 7 - Deal with the Devil

I didn't realized that Khun Vegas was so into it last night that he'll be leaving this many marks.

Damn, psycho. It looks likes every part of my neck was eaten. Blue, purple, yellow, and red. Those colors can be seen on my neck.

"Okay, sir. I'll probably just borrow turtlenecks from Big. I don't have one." I said as I catched up with Khun Vegas.

Khun Vegas titled his head towards me and looked at me intently.

"Why Big?" He asked.

"Because... he's a colleague, sir. It'll be easier to borrow one from a colleague." I simply replied and he clicked his tounge.

"Why Big?" He repeated this time with emphasis.

Why not Big?

"You're friend with Porsche, right? Why don't you borrow one from him?" Khun Vegas suggested.

"Porsche is taller than me and he's slimmer than me so I don't think his clothes would fit. I once borrowed a shirt from Big and his clothes fits perfectly." I said and looked to Khun Vegas who was gritting his teeth with furrowed eyebrows. Okay? Does he despise borrowing shirts?

"Why don't you just buy yourself one?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"After this marks sir, I won't have any reason to wear turtlenecks. It's really not my type to wear one. I feel like I'm choking. So, I think buying one is unnecessary." I replied.

He was silent so I figured that ended the conversation.

Wa walked the halls of the major family's mansion, headed towards Khun Kinn's office to report.

Knock knock knock

"Khun Kinn, it's Pete. I'm here to report." I said. Loud enough for Khun Kinn to hear inside.

Since the door isn't locked, I opened it. Khun Vegas went inside with me but he entered first.

I stopped on advancing when I realized Khun Vegas was just standing there after entering.

"Khun, what are you..." I immediately shut up when I saw what made Khun Vegas stop.

Khun Kinn is sitting on his swivel chair and Porsche is... sprawled on Khun Kinn's table. His upper clothes is open.

Shia, friend! Good thing you aren't naked!

Khun Vegas then cleared his throat in a rather rude way like saying,
"Get dressed gays. We've arrived."

"Who told you, you can enter?" Khun Kinn asked dangerously and I shivered to my spine. Shit shit shit!

"Who told you, you can speak with Pete on that tone?" Porsche replied and Khun Kinn immediately soften.

"I'm sorry, Pete. What are you here for?" Khun Kinn asked more calmly as Porsche stood up from the table and fix himself with his back on us.

"I-I'm h-here t-to r-report, K-Khun." I stuttered and Khun Kinn gestured for me to go near him.

"I already told you what happened, Kinn. Don't ask him about it, anymore." Khun Vegas suddenly spoke and I look at him dumbfoundedly.

"I know, shut up. I have work for Pete. Why are you still here?" Khun Kinn asked his cousin who turned from serious to smirking real quick.

"You know why." Khun Vegas replied and stared hard on Khun Kinn.

"The price is big, Vegas." Khun Kinn replied. Porsche and I stared at them like we're not understanding Thai. They are speaking so vague. Like they've got secrets that nobody can know.