[R18+] Chapter 4 - The Evil Seraphim

"R-release....release...me...Please..." I begged the unknown man.

He stood on the edge of the bed and I heard him whispering some things but I can not make out what he's saying because my focus keeps on wavering.

Suddenly, I heard him cursed loudly and he proceeds on cutting the ropes with the silver thing he was holding. It was just then, I realized it was a knife.

"Why does he have to be this fuccing tempting..." I heard the man muttered but I didn't had the time to react because something is building up inside me again.

"Ugh... Ugh..." I moaned and I felt the man caressed my face.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Champagne... Allergic..." Was the only words I could say.

"Allergy my ass... Something was in the champagne! You're a head bodyguard and you're so fuccing dumb. Haven't your trainor told you not to drink things given by strangers when you're working? Moron..." He nagged and stood beside me looking at me. I tried to look at him and I saw him tapping the headboard. Is he thinking? I just said I'm having allergic reactions!

"What the...could it be?..." He muttered and I felt him brushed the back of his hand on my nipple down to my stomach.

"U-ugh... Haa... Ha..." I moaned loudly because his touch felt so pleasurable.

"Fuck, I knew it." He said

"Okay, Pete. Here, let me help you sit." He said and helped me.

"Cold... T-the headboard is c-cold..." I said and I felt the man put pillows behind my back.

But something is missing and I don't know what is it.

"Pete. Pete! Hey!" The man shouted when I held on his thighs. I pulled him to me. His manly smell overwhelmed my nostrils and I convulsed, cumming lots.

"Fuck." He said in a restrained voice.

"Yes... Fuck... Fuck me..." I begged and I felt the man tensed beside me.

"Are you crazy? I'm not fucking someone who can't even recognize me." He said and pulled himself away from me, he pushed me and I fell on the bed.

"Angel... You're an angel... " I said in a labored breathing and I heard him loudly scoffed on my reply.

"I am no angel." He said and turned around. But my body moves on its own and I held him firmly by the elbow.

"Help me... Please... " I begged.  I can not control my own body. I felt my hand travel on my pants and took it off together with my underwear. I am aware that I am naked in front of an unknown man but weirdly enough it doesn't bother me a bit.

"Ughh.... Ughh!" I moaned as I started pleasuring myself to overthrow the hot thing building up inside me.

"You're so fuccing testing my patience, Pete." I heard the guy muttered and then I felt myself being held harshly by the nape and soft lips hungrily crashed into mine.

I groaned in so much pleasure when his hot tounge forced its way in and played with the insides of my mouth, taunting my tounge and sucking it.

His other hand went on my sensitive nipples and pulled it harshly that I hissed in pain. But, my body says that it was pleasurable hence my mouth created very wild sounds that muffled on my throat because the unknown man is still kissing me fervently.

It didn't last for long because the man pulled away again.

"Fuck. No, I can't help you. Neither one of us is on our right mind. Just pleasure yourself until you feel better." He said in between gasps and started walking towards the sofa.

I did what he told me to and in the background, I could hear him cursing a string of profanities from time to time.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked after a while when he saw me stop rubbing myself.

"No... My hands are tired... But I'm still feeling the same..." I said with my eyes closed because when I try open it, my head is hurting so bad I feel like it's gonna break into two.

"Just use the pillow, damn it." He said and sighed loudly.

"Do it... For me... Please..." I begged him.

"No. You'll blame me for this when you're sober. I don't want to be accountable of something I did to save you. So do it yourself." He replied on a rather angry voice.

I don't really feel good and I'm tired. Why wouldn't you help me?

I felt tears coming out of my eyes and I cried loudly.

"Please... I won't blame you... Just... Help me... Please..." I begged and heard him clicked his tounge.

I opened my eyes despite having so much headache to look for the angel.

He's standing beside me now.

"Okay, I'll help you. But I ain't fucking you. I'll just help you ejaculate. Is it enough?" He asked

"That's m-more than e-enough... " I replied and I felt him sat beside me. He opened his legs and leaned on the headboard.

"Come. Sit here." He said while tapping his lap.

I gulped loudly. I crawled towards him and he helped me sit on his lap, I could feel his thing hard and hot behind me, it's throbbing.

He made me sit with my back on him.

I moaned when his skin brushed on my ribs and rested both of his hands on my thighs. I looked straight and noticed something on my peripheral vision. There at the side wall was a big mirror. I saw our position and I couldn't help but growl in pleasure when I saw the angel throw his head back for a moment. He looked at me and noticed I'm gazing at something, he turned his head and saw what I'm looking at. He then slowly leaned to my ear.

"What? You like seeing yourself turned on, sitting on some man's lap, naked? How lewd." He commented when he saw me looking at the mirror.

He then lifted me and we faced the mirror. He spread my legs wider and even slapped the side of my thighs and that earned a loud growl of pleasure from me.

"Pete. I'll start hand fucking you now." He whispered and I hummed shyly. When his warm big hands reached for my shaft and stroked it up and down. I throw my head backwards from so much pleasure and rested it on his shoulders.

"No, look straight. Look at yourself." He said as he gripped my chin to look straight at the mirror.

I could hear his loud labored breathing and he's moaning too.

"Fuck... I know I'm evil but isn't this too much for a punishment?" I heard him asked in a constrained voice,like he was in pain, as I begged him to go faster, still looking on the mirror, because I'm being near on cumming.

"Kiss me..." I demanded and I heard him grunted.

I felt his lips brushing on my nape. But then it turned into licking and he was biting me too.

I'm in so much pleasure but it's too painful. Not his biting, but my dick. It's hurting from cumming so much.

My libido is nowhere near calming down and his grunts, moans, and groans of pleasure as I started to rub my butt on his hard shaft just adds up to my delirium.

"Faster... I'm near..." I begged and dug my fingers on his thigh. He did what I asked and went faster. I could feel the harsh shaking of his hand with me and the bed moving together with it.

I felt my eyes rolled back and I cummed a lot. More than I did, earlier.

"Feeling better?" He asked on a labored breathing and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes... A little more... I think it's subsiding..." I said and he immediately sat properly

"What? You want to do it again?" He asked incredulously.

"Please. Just until it's g-gone or it s-subsided..." I begged and I heard him cursing again.

"You'll pay so dearly for this, Pete. You ain't going anywhere after this." He murmured and started kissing my nape whilst his hand gripped tightly on my shaft.

I've got about 10 million baht on my account. I hope he doesn't ask for more than 5 or I'll be broke.