Chapter 20 - World

I stared at Mags, trying to at least grasp what's going on his rather complex but brilliant mind.

He's not the favorite if he wasn't brilliant. Like the perfect child every Asian parents could ever wish for.

Greater than Anakinn could ever be.

"C'mon man, you know you and Macau are my priorities. I'm hurt you're keeping secrets from me." Mags said playfully but his voice did sound like he felt betrayed.

"It's personal. Purely out of my own personal desires." I confessed.

Mags' stared at me. As if he was trying to decipher something.

"I see you said desires rather than interests... You like Pete?" He questioned and I was taken aback.

Crap, he's too freaking sharp.

"There's no use lying to you." I sighed in defeat.

"That's a pity..." He murmured and sipped on his cup.

"What's a pity?" I asked, not understanding what he meant.

"Hmm, nothing." He replied and smiled playfully.

We stopped conversing and I saw how he's back from someone being so serious to an adult who look like some family embarrassment. He's playing those silly games cursing like some street guy when he loses.

If people can't keep up with my mood swings, it's definitely not possible to keep up with Mags at all.

You just don't know what's going on his mind.

I decided to exit the room and go to my office to start working when I heard Mags spoke.

"You do know, Pa won't allow it. I mean, you and Pete."

I stop on my tracks and clenched my jaw.

Doesn't he know that I know that already? I don't need him pointing obvious things.

"I'll find ways." I retorted back and I just heard him gave a hum.

Walking thoughtlessly through the silent corridors, I found myself standing outside Pete's room.

What the hell am I doing here? If Pa saw me, he'll definitely curse at me.
And Pete... he'll be in danger.

"Why do you look so defeated?"

I turned to the voice and found Pete leaning towards the wall with cigarette in between his fingers.

He's had his eyebrows creased and his face displays concern.

He puffed one more time and put the unfinished cigarette on the ash tray.

If I was not thinking about our situation I'd feel like I'll be shamelessly telling Pete how he looks so fucking hot right now.

It was as if time slowed down and Pete was slowly walking towards me. Smoke from the cigar on his background seemed to slow down too. He looks so hot with his sleeves pulled up to his elbows and his first two buttons, undone.

"Did your father hurt yo---" I didn't let him finished as I lost all sanity and attacked his lips. I felt Pete froze but he opened his mouth when he felt my tounge against his teeth.

It was a needy kiss and I know Pete knew it.

Pete lightly pushed me and reached for the door whilst I was senselessly kissing him. We entered the room but we didn't took any more steps inside and continued kissing behind the close door.

"What happened?" He whispered when my lips started crawling to the skins of his neck.

"I just want you." I replied in between kisses.

Pete didn't asked anymore and he just silently answered to my desperate and hungry kisses.

I stopped kissing him for a moment and stared at Pete's current situation.

His eyes are half closed, proof that he's still under the influence of addictive lust I was giving him. Traces of saliva are evident just beside his swollen pink lips. Teeth marks on his ears and red marks from his neck down to his chests above old ones.

This is a sight I want to see everyday of my life. A sight of someone I love.

I want to ask Pete to stay with me for the rest of his life. However, I am a Theerapanyakul's heir. I am Kan Theerepanyakul's helpless puppet.

A mere pawn to his quest of power.

And I can't drag Pete into my life that deep. And so I need to settle with the fact that you're still mine to touch and devour.

Or I'll lose my sanity.

"What's the problem?" Pete whispered in a tired voice.

"You're so beautiful." I replied and he just chuckled. He looked at me like he was saying 'I already know that' what a cocky bodyguard.

Unzipping his pants and kneeling in front of him, I started worshipping his being.

I ignored his futile remarks on how dirty fellatio is and proceeds on eating his manliness. His moans and groans of pleasure echoed throughout his large room.

"Vegas... ugh... s-stop... Sir... T-th--- ah! Dirty!" Pete tried to vocalize but he's too preoccupied savoring the feels I'm giving him.

His loud moans only gets louder when the tip of his shaft hits the back of my throat and I love it. This is the first time I'm doing fellatio.

And this is me worshipping Pete.

Like a promise that, even without him knowing. I'm willing to offer him everything I could ever give.

And today was that promise made.

I drank all Pete's liquid. Savoring each drop, and I saw how satisfied Pete was when I look up to him. He's drown to the indescribable pleasure and his wide opened mouth and chest that heaves in and out rather abnormally are proof of it.

He was loving every moment of it.

I don't know how that scene ended but I just found myself cuddled on Pete's bed. Me, lying on his chest.

"Are you back now?" I heard him whispered.

"What happened?" I whispered back. Not sure about what have I done.

"You were not yourself." He replied.

I realized Pete was caressing my head and combing my hair with his fingers. It feels nice.

"Did I... Did I hurt you?" I asked him and I felt him froze from my question.

"I did hurt you." I added as I sighed angrily to myself.

"No. No, you didn't." He assured me and kissed my head.

"Then why did you froze?" I questioned and the reverberation of his chuckles mysteriously calmed my worried being.

"You felt that?" Pete asked like I was being silly.

I gave him a low hum and silence enveloped us.

"You weren't yourself earlier." He repeated.

"I was so worried. I kept on calling you but you were just looking at me emptily. As if you were on some trance. Sorry, I've slapped you once or twice as well but It didn't help. You keep on murmuring something though. Something, I don't understand. I think you're saying it from a different language." Pete said and the last part got me curious.

"What was I saying?" I asked.

"Men bald? Or something like that." He said trying to say it with some accent. He sounded cute.

I chuckled as I realized what I was saying.

Min värld.