A/n 🧡Things to Know🧡 A/n

To better understand the story for both new readers and old ones,I've decided to make this chapter at the top of the book so you can review why things happen or what happens in the story!
That way if you're confused about something,you can look here for a reason.
If you can't find what you're looking for,ask me and I'll add the answer here.

Just make sure it's not a spoiler of chapters/episodes I haven't done.

Questions n' Answers ♡

Q1:
- Why is Anne a rude ass bitch in the beginning?Anne is not like that!
A:

Q2:
- Are Anne and Sasha a love interest?Oh no that leaves Marcy out :(
A:
- Anne and Sasha are love interests,and as for Marcy her sisters sisterly love is all she needs.

Q3:
- Why are Anne and Y/n's Gem connected? (Look for the chapter that says 'All About Y/n Wu: UPDATE'.)
A:
- It's quite simple,it means they are connected.I won't say how,that's for true colors,but you do get various hints in certain chapters about it.

Q4:
- Does Y/n take Marcy's place in true colors??If not,will Y/n stay with the Boonchuys?
A:
- No.She goes to earth,for like a few episodes she is NOT with the boonchuys.

Q5:
-(For the Old readers) When will Y/n and Anne get together I can't stand it?!!?!
A:
- Soon, my children, soon.

Q6:
-Are you gonna make/draw Y/n's power form?
A:
-Heck ya I am,I'm so excited.

Q7:
-Does Y/n know about the box??Accomplis or unwilling?
A:
-Not gonna sugar coat,Yes she knows.As for the other question,old readers,judging by what you know about Y/n on earth before Amphibia,do YOU think she was willing or unwilling?

Q8: ten_tails_jinchurick