Chapter 24

"TWINS?!" My mum screamed in shock, her eyes wide open. neither me or Harry could tell if she was happy or angry but our minds were put to rest when she stood up and gave Harry a hug.
"I'm so proud of how far you've come" mum whispered into Harry's ear.

So apparently while I've been staying at Matty's Tiff has been round a lot and mum is starting to warm to her seeing as she is carrying her first grandchild- well grandchildren.

Tiffany was stood next to me admiring the scan picture.
"Congratulations darling" mum smiled walking over to Tiff and gave her a hug.
"Thanks" Tiff smiled back before we all made our way into the living room to see Tommy sat on the floor right in front of the tv.

------------------------------------
An hour went by and mum was talking about baby stuff with Tiff while Harry, Tommy and I were watching doctor who, the only show we all like. scrap that, the only thing with have in common as siblings.

"Mum what are twins?" Tommy stood up from his spot once doctor who was finished and joined in on the conversation.
"Well sweetie, instead of having one baby at a time you have two and they might look exactly the same" she broke it down so Tommy could understand.
"Oh.. cool" Tommy didn't seem that interested and walked back over to me.
"Does this mean I'm not going to be the littlest anymore?" Tommy asked.
"Well you'll always be my little brother but you won't be the youngest in the family" I laughed.
"YES! I get to be older" Tommy started to dance around.

"Can we order something to eat?" I asked mum seeing as it was nearly six and I hadn't eaten all day.
"Sure but Tiff will have to eat something healthy" my mum answered protectively.
We all decided on something different but all from the kebab shop.
Harry ordered a kebab.
Tiff ordered a chicken salad wrap.
Mum got the same as Tiff.
Tommy got burger and chips.
And I got a kebab too.
So much for healthy.

--------
We were all sat down watching The Parent Trap whilst eating our dinner.
"Look Tom their twins" Harry pointed out.
"Oh.. they look alike that's scary" he said before taking a bite of his burger.
"I'm home" I heard my dads voice and the door slam.
"In here darling" my mum replied, soon enough dad walked in and saw us all sat down eating.
"Where's mine?" He said jokingly and stole a couple of chips of off mine and Tommy's plate.
"Any particular reason your all sat down here watching the parent trap? Normally you're all in your separate rooms" my dad laughed.
"Well we decided to spend some family time today seeing as we received some good news" my mum smiled and her face started to become red.
my dad looked at my mum with a confused expression before Harry answered.
"We're having twins" he said calmly and carried on watching the tv.
"Great. what? TWINS?" He spoke loudly.
"Yeah! How exciting" my mum said enthusiastically.
"Sarah can I talk to you for a moment" dad stood up and walked out of the room into the kitchen.
"Go see what their talking about" Harry asked me, so I slowly made my way to the staircase and sat on the steps listening to their conversation.

"Sarah their having twins, I doubt they know how to look after a dog let alone a baby wait no two babies!" My dad sounded furious.
"I know, I know but Harry is in a better now, he's got a stable job and Tiffany is a sweet girl when you get to know her. plus we'll be here to help them. don't you miss having a little one around the house?" My mums voice sounded to small compared to my dads.
"I guess so, but he better not take liberties" after that I heard footsteps so I quickly ran upstairs.