Chapter 17

Matty was let out of hospital the next day but he was told that he wasn't allowed to pick up heavy things or move to much.

"Hey at least I'll have a cool scar" he said trying to make light of the situation.

I was glad Matty was alright, last night lots of things went through my head like what if I lost him? What would I do? Would I be able to cope? I was just really worried, I love him.

"What you thinking about" Matty said while putting his arm around me while we was in the taxi.

"nothing I'm just thankful that your okay" I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm not going anywhere" he said pulling me in closer.

The ride back to Matty's wasn't that long and we was soon there, Matty opened the door and the house felt cold, something didn't feel right.

"It's freezing in here" he shivered while turning the heating on.

I walked into the living room to find George sat on the sofa smoking what smelt like weed and was with a girl.

This girl, how could I say this in the nicest way possible? she looked like a crackhead. she had long brown tangled hair that was quite greasy and her face was slim and she already had some wrinkles but she didn't look any older than 25.

"Lucy" George stood up and looked shocked.

"Hey George" I smiled.

"Uh, this is Sam, Sam this is Lucy, Lucy is my best friends girlfriend" he's voice was shaking.

"Lucy, where are you?" I heard Matty's voice echo through the house.

"I'm In the living room" I shouted out of the door.

Sam was sat on the sofa rolling up another and George didn't look like his normal self.

"Oh George, hey man" Matty smiled, I think he noticed aswell that something wasn't right.

"Matty, are you okay, I heard you got stabbed"

"Yeah man, it's all cool now" he smiled taking my hand and guiding me out of pthe room.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Matty.

"I have no clue but he is out of it, did you see his eyes, we should probably leave them for a bit" he said as he guided me upstairs.

I walked into his cold room and sat down on the bed, Matty followed my actions as he slowly walked in.

"Are you okay" I said while turning to face him.

"Yeah, it just hurts a little" he smiled while laying down.

We sat, well laid down for hours just talking, we was now on the topic about families.

"Well I have one younger brother, his called Louis, that's it" he laughed.

"Well I have a younger and older brother, I'm the only girl" I said while pulling a sad face.

"Ah well you probably get all the attention off of your mum, my mum has always wanted a daughter, when my brother was about 3 she started to dress him up as a girl" he said laughing, while I laughed at the thought.

***BANG***

A loud bang came from downstairs which made both me and Matty jump.

"What was that?" I looked at him and he looked confused, oh wait I forgot, George is downstairs.

"Matty don't worry George is downstairs remember"

Matty slowly got up and off the bed and walked towards the door.

"No Matty, you need to rest let me go"

I opened the door and looked down the stairs, the door was shut and everything looked normal, I slowly walked down the steps and reached the living room door. I slowly turned the handle and saw George sat near a broken tv and Sam was stood up just looking at him, George was bleeding a bit because of the glass from the tv.

"George, are you okay" I said while grabbing his hand but I noticed that there was a bit of glass near his back so I didn't move him

"Don't worry George I'll call an ambulance I can't move you, what if it makes it worse"

"Lucy just fucking help me up" George slurred, they have obviously been drinking to.

I called 999 and they said they would be at least 4 minutes.

A couple of minutes later I saw them outside, I let them in and they went over to George and examined him, they helped him up and put him on a stretcher.

"Lucy, what's happening" I heard Matty's voice come from behind me.

"I don't know I just saw George covered in bits of glass from the tv and called an ambulance straight away"

"Maybe I should go with him" Matty said grabbing his coat and walking to the door

"Okay I'll wait here, I'll clean the mess in the living room, tell me what happens okay" He nodded and left.

I walked back into the living room looking at all the glass on the floor.

"That was mental" I heard a voice, I turned around and saw Sam standing there

"What happened Sam?" I said while I went into the kitchen and got a black bag and a broom.

"Well all I know is that we was smoking and drinking and having a chill time until we started arguing and he pushed me so I pushed him and he tripped over the table and landed on the tv" Sam said while pointing out where the events took place.

"Maybe you should leave now Sam" I walked her to the door and she said 'sorry' and left.