Chapter 22

Ross came around a few hours later and spoke to matty in private I don't know what they spoke about but after a while they came out and Ross grabbed a bag said 'goodbye' and left.

"What was all that about?" I asked while walking over to Matty.
"Ahh nothing, don't worry about it" matty said as he put he's arms around my waist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That afternoon went fast and I had been helping matty pack he's bag.
"Should I just put it all in a bag? You don't have a lot of stuff" I laughed
"Yeah, I live light and travel light" he smirked.
He's phone buzzed and he ran over to chest of draws that it was sat upon as it was charging.
"Who's that?" A nervous pain went through my body.
"Oh it's Ross saying that he's gonna pick me up tomorrow morning" he said emotionless and put the phone back down.
"Why didn't he just say when he came round the idiot" I laughed.
"Oh he was just caught up with family stuff" he smiled sincerely.
I smiled back knowing I shouldn't ask anything more or I'll seem a bit weird.

The door bell rang just as matty zipped up he's bag.
"Who's that?" He looked at me puzzled.
"I don't know" I laughed.
Matty jogged downstairs and I tried to hear who it was but all I could hear was mumbling.
Matty was downstairs for a while talking to who? I don't know. So I decided to catch up on my social media.
I went on Twitter and the first thing I saw was a picture of matty with a girl around my age, she was smiling like mad, I knew she was a fan from her smile. I know that the guys are getting bigger now and to be honest I don't know how I feel about that. I mean yeah their spreading and showing people their amazing talent and poetry but on the other hand, I miss it when they used to do little gigs down the local.

Matty soon came back up and told me he's dad had come to see him and wish him luck.
"Okay, I don't know about you but I'm exhausted. I'm thinking we order a curry and watch some films" Matty said as he fell on the bed.
"I'd like that" I smiled as I gently kissed him on the cheek.