Chapter 4

Edited:

I got to Hannah's house which was quite big and was round the back of our college. I walked up to her door and was greeted by her mum Suzanne.
"Oh darling get in here you must be freezing. I've just finished cooking dinner so it should warm you up"

"I'm alright. Thanks Suzanne I'm starving" I smiled as she pulled me in the house.

"Han's upstairs" Suzanne said before walking away into the kitchen.

I quickly ran up the stairs into Hannah's room where she was sat on her bed and on her laptop listening to The 1975//Robbers I heard Matty's voice and a shiver went through my body and my heart started to beat faster.

"Lucy are you okay?" Hannah said getting up off her bed.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just.. Well..."

"What is it Lucy ???" She said now sounded worried.

"I ... I met them!" I said smiling , my heart beating extremely fast.

"Who's them?" Hannah said with a confused look.

I pointed at her laptop and she knew what I was talking about.

"You're such a little liar. Why do you always try and prank me, you should know not to after last time" Hannah said obviously not believing me.

"Han I promise you I met them! They were performing in the Lion Heart pub. I've got his number look" I gave her my phone with his number on it, I know she probably still wouldn't believe me but that's all I had.

She screamed in excitement and so did I, she grabbed my arms and we did a little happy dance. Suzanne walked in and saw us dancing which isn't very weird considering we do this a lot and Suzanne understands our 'fangirling' she fangirls over Olly Murs. How do I know this? She's like my second mum.

"Dinners ready girls" She said laughing.

We went downstairs and had a homemade stew and dumplings for dinner which was needed.

Once we finished we went back upstairs and decided to have a movie night. We got all her pillows and covers and went down stairs in the living room.

We was watching Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging (our really girly film that we have loved for ages!)

During the middle of the film I received a text from an unknown number.

*message*

"Hey Lucy, it's Matty I was just thinking about you. when I got home I wrote a song, it's not finished yet but I'd love for you to hear it and meet up with you again.x"

I read the message and threw my phone near the tv Hannah looked at me. I was nearly about to explode, she got up to get my phone and read the message out loud and we screamed together simultaneously. I couldn't text back my hands were shaking. I asked Hannah to write for me.

*To - Matty*

"Hey Matty, I'd love to hear it and meet up with you :) x"

Once Hannah sent it we immediately got a message back from him saying:

"Great! Well if your not busy tomorrow we can meet up after you finish college. At the same pub around 4?xx"

I took my phone back from Hannah and smiled.

"yeah that will be great, see you then Matty xx"

Me and Hannah we're excited all night and we couldn't believe this was actually happening. I was going to listen to a new song he wrote, no one has heard it before - I was getting an exclusive. Suddenly all these thoughts came to mind, did he like me? I just met him he could be a serial killer for all I know. You never know what happens behind closed doors. I guess I would have to wait and see till tomorrow.