Chapter 15

The night seemed to go fast and we got to know each other better.

"I'm going to run downstairs quickly and get a drink, you want anything?" I said walking towards the door

He shook his head as in no and went to get a bottle of water.

As I walked up the stairs I heard a loud bang "FUCK" I heard, I ran into my room to see Matty holding his foot.

"Fucking bed man" he said looking at the bottom bit that always trips people up.

"aww Matty, want me to kiss it better?" I said in a childish voice.

He smirked and pulled me over to him so I was over him but on him.

His warm hands slowly went up the bottom on my large top and he moved his hands up until he reached my bra, he gave me a wink and smiled as he started to undo it and throw it on the floor. He kissed my neck passionately, his hands still touching my back.

He lifted up and took of his shirt, revealing his chest covered in tattoos.

He then started to tug on my top indicating me to take it off.

Suddenly a thought went through my mind.

Do I really want this?

Do I really want to be with him?

Is he just using me?

What should I do?

"Matty I can't" I said moving his hands away from me.

"What's wrong Lucy?" he said looking up at me

"I'm sorry Matty, I'm.. I'm just not ready yet" I said getting off the bed.

"I understand" Matty said which completely shocked me.

And as you can tell the rest of the night was pretty awkward until he left at around 8 in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm so sorry about the long update I've been taking exams but I have finished now which means I can focus on writing :)

So what do you think about the whole thing, leave comments and tell me what you think about Lucy and Matty relationship.

Also I have started to write a new book about teen love if you want to check that out that would be cool :)