Chapter 7

I was walking up to tesco when I heard someone shout "LUCY!!" I turned around and I saw Matty standing there looking all gorgeous wearing all black and flicking he's hair out of he's eyes.

"Sorry, I forgot ,the time went so fast." he said with disappointment in he's voice.

"That's alright Matty, at least your here and we can go on that date-" I stopped and saw him looking at the ground

"if you want to I mean" I said quickly.

He looked up and nodded, I smiled and we started to walk away from the town centre where all the shops were.

"Where are we going?" I said confused as I had never been down the way Matty was walking.

"You'll see soon enough" he said with a smirk on he's face.

We was walking for 20 minutes,talking about life and getting to know each other better. He stopped walking when we reached a house, it was quite big not as big as Hannah's but still quite big.

He walked up to the black and silver door and pulled out keys.

"I wanted to show you our little studio" he said while opening the door and leading me in to the hallway.

The walls were white and the the flooring was a dark wooden colour.

He took me into the kitchen which was straight down the hall and on the left. This room was much brighter is was a light shade of yellow like butter and the floor was black and white (like you could play human chess on it) and the window was just above the sink.

"Do you want a drink?" Matt said while looking in the fridge.

"We have coke,fanta and water, we need to go shopping I know" he said laughing.

"Uh fanta is fine thanks" I said still standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

Once he made our drinks he led me upstairs into their 'studio' which was a small room at the back of the house. It had a drum kit in the corner and lots of guitars and bass' standing against the wall, the room looked like a massive collage of pictures they have kept through the years as they were on the wall.

"Do you play anything?" Matty said while picking up a black guitar.

"A little bit of the guitar, I'm not that good though" I said looking around the room still I'm amazement.

"You should play a bit for me"

"Uh no your the musician here not me"

"Fine, but I'm gonna teach you how to play properly. Alright"

"Yeah, okay, cool" I said with a smile.