Chapter 26

I love him but seeing how happy he was I knew it was the right thing to let him go. I was going to tell him when he got back, he deserves to be told face to face.

I don't think my heart could take anymore pain. I need to forget about him, forget what we were. He is moving up in the world and I'm still grounded in Manchester.

A couple of hours went pass and I can't lie, I had a good cry over Matty but I think I've come to a conclusion over him.

I called up Hannah and asked her if she wanted to go out, somewhere, anywhere I just had to do something.

"Well Leon is throwing a party tonight if you want to go?" Hannah explained.

"Leon as in douche bag Leon?" I rolled my eyes at the thought of him, he was in my music class and thought the whole world revolved around him.

"Yep, that Leon. If you don't want to go we could-"

"No, lets go. I'll meet you at the train station. Where is the party taking place?" I cut Hannah off.

"His house I think, it's nowhere near college though so I'm gonna have to ask for his address" Hannah said, she used to have a massive crush on Leon but she soon realised that he is a player and a dickhead. But I think that she thinks deep down she could change him.

"Alright. I'm gonna get dressed then, text me later." I breathed heavily before hearing Hannah say 'bye'.
I hung up and looked through my wardrobe.

I settled on a navy blue dress that stopped just above my knee, it has thin spaghetti straps and the top half had lace on it. It made my bust look bigger, so I thought why not go with it.

I had a quick shower before putting my makeup on, doing my hair and finally putting my dress on.

I got a clutch out of my draw and put my keys and money in it. I picked up my phone and quickly texted Hannah saying I was leaving my house now. She responded straight away and said that she was as well.

Once we met up we jumped on a bus going to the other side of town. There was nothing really around this side, just mainly houses and corner shops so no one really knew this area unless they lived here.

"We have to get off the next stop" Hannah said excitedly.

We stood up and walked to the door on the bus, we thanked the driver when he stopped and walked down a side turning.

"Lookout for the door number 461" Hannah smiled as we walked down the long road.

We didn't have to lookout for it because we could spot it from a mile away, loads of people were outside smoking and drunkenly falling over.

We made our way over and walked into the hallway seeing as the door was swung wide open.

"Hey Hannah and Lucy, thanks for coming. Drinks are in the kitchen, help yourself" Leon slurred and then walked off into which looked like the dining room.

"Let's get some alcohol in you" Hannah laughed and pulled me into the kitchen.