Chapter 21

A couple of days went pass and things started to get on track at home, Harry was getting help with his addiction and mum and dad were helping and giving him encouragement.

The 1975 were going on tour around Europe for a few months.

How am I supposed to not see Matty for a few months?!?

To be honest I'm not looking forward to it, Matty is though so I'm happy for him, I think he's noticed because every time he brings it up my 'mood changes' he's words not mine.

"Why you being so moody today" Matty stood up turning the tv off.

"What are you talking about?" I said turning the tv back on.

"You keep getting so moody when I talk about the tour, ain't you happy for us?"

"Matty I am happy for you guys but Your just gonna be gone for ages" my voice started to crack and I could feel the tears building up.

"Babe I will call you almost everyday, plus your gonna come and see us in London right?" Matty smiled.

"I know, yeah" I smiled back at him even though I felt like my heart was breaking- I may be over exaggerating a little but that's how it felt!

That night I stayed at Matty's and we just talked and enjoyed each others company, this could be the last time we get to do this for a month.

---------------------------------------------------

The next morning I sat up in Matty's bed looking around, he wasn't there.

I got up and headed downstairs to find a very happy matty sat around the table eating a bowl of cereal and jotting some lyrics down on a piece of paper.

"So tomorrow's the big day" I fake smiled and sat opposite him.

"Yep, gonna have to pack, I leave everything to the last minute." Matty put the pen over his ear.

"I'm gonna miss you lucy" he said taking my hand.

"I'm gonna miss you too matty" he lent towards me and our lips connected. it got quite passionate, quite fast. Matty stood up took my hand and started walking up the stairs into his bedroom where the kissing started again more passionately this time.

I tugged on his top which indicated him to take it off which he did, he threw it on the floor and took my top off.

Now under the sheets with our bare chest and us both wearing shorts (well I was wearing shorts he was wearing boxers).

At that moment everything seemed perfect. But I knew it wouldn't last long, Ross was coming round soon.

We just laid there admiring each other, he gave me one of his gorgeous smiles and pulled me closer to him.

"Can we just stay like this forever" I whispered into his ear.

"One day baby."