Chapter 23

It was the last morning I would be spending with Matty for a couple for months.
I rolled over in he's bed to face him but he wasn't there. I sat up looking around the room but he wasn't in the room.
I got up off the bed and shuffled my way to the door. It was a cold morning and I was wearing an oversized top and some of Matty's boxers.
As I walked downstairs I saw Matty stood in the kitchen making a cup of coffee.
"Oh your up" he said looking over his shoulder grinning.
"Yeah I rolled over to hug you because I was cold but you wasn't there so you made me get up" I groaned taking a seat around the table.
"What's the time anyway? It's still pitch black outside" I asked looking through the glass on the back door leading to the garden.
"It's coming up to 5:30 which leaves me with an hour to give you something" he winked as he took a sip of coffee out of the mug.
"Oh and what are you going to give me?" I smirked back playfully.
"Ah well you're gonna have to wait and see" he smiled back.

---------------------------------------------
"MATTY!!" The door banged which shocked us both.
Matty quickly pulled away and looked at the time
"Shit" he said harshly and rushed around the room.
"MATTY COME ON" I heard Ross' voice come from outside.
Matty grabbed his bag and phone before walking over to me.
"Lucy I'm going to miss you so much, I'm sorry we got a bit carried away but it was worth it yeah" he said smirking at me.
"I'm going to miss you too Matty"
He walked over to the door and opened it slowly
"Oh by the way you buttoned your shirt up wrong" I laughed.
"I love you" he smiled and left me in his bedroom by myself under the covers.

---------------
By 9am I was up and out, Matty gave me a key to lock up and keep if there was an emergency.
I made my way to the train station and made the short journey home.

When I got home I walked in the living room to see Harry sat on the sofa deep in thought. Harry was getting better and attending support groups for he's addiction, but because my family are so used to Harry being loud and angry it's become weird because as he is slowly getting better he is turning back into his natural state which we aren't used to.
"Harry, you alright?" I asked quietly as I walked in the living room and joined him on the sofa.
"Yeah. I- uh Tiffany wants me to go to the baby scan with her but I don't think I can do it" He said nervously.
"What time is the appointment?" I asked.
"10" Harry said looking down at the floor.
"Harry that's in 30 minutes" I looked at him.
"Do you want me to come with you?" I added on, placing my hand on his shoulder he slowly nodded.
"come on then Har" I stood up smiling and gently pushed him.

We walked to Harry's car and made the short journey to the hospital. We found ourself on the antenatal ward and saw Tiffany sat in the waiting area looking very scared.
Harry walked over to her and gave her a hug.
"I didn't think you was going to come" her voice broke and a small tear released itself from her eye.
"I'm here for you and our baby" Harry smiled and took hold of her hand.
"Tiffany Gould" the midwife called out as she left the room.
Tiffany and Harry stood up their hands still entwined, I couldn't help but smile.
"Lucy, could you come in with us" Tiffany asked now full blown in tears.
"Of course" I laughed lightly and took hold of her free hand.

---------
"And that is your baby's head" the midwife smiled as she zoomed in.
I looked over at Harry who was stunned and gripping on to Tiff's hand, Tiffany was still crying but these were happy tears.
"And that is..oh.." the midwife stopped.
"What? Is something wrong??" Tiffany's eyes opened wide and sounded very stern.
"No no nothing's wrong, it's just you will be having two babies instead of one" the midwife said as she examined the twins.
"Oh-my god" Harry stated before looking at me with tears in his eyes.

The midwife gave Harry and Tiffany pictures of the scan and we were free to leave.
"I can't believe it" Tiffany smiled.
"First twins in the family" I nudged Harry whilst laughing.
"Mum is gonna be in for a shock" Harry lifted his eyebrows.

-----------------------------------------

Okay, don't hate me.
I owe you this update seeing as you guys have waited for over 5 months! I'm so so sorry! I've been trying to get settled into college and now my first year is nearly over, I have my first A Level exams next week (great decision to update) But you guys deserve it. This book is still getting new readers and votes which is reminding me how many of you read this and how I've been focused on my other books. but I'm aiming to finish this book and I'm not sure if you guys would want a sequel so let me know.

Also Harry is having twins! Ahh
So questions.
Do you guys like Tiff or Alex more?
Do you like this new clean Harry or the old Harry?
And how do you think Lucy will cope without Matty?
Leave a comment and let me know, also feel free to leave your ideas about the book.
Thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting.
ily x