Chapter 12

We messaged each other for the rest of the night, he told me that he will be back on Tuesday, that's 2 days away 'how will I cope' I explained to him, he laughed and told me he was going to bed soon, my stomach felt all weird, that's never happened before!

He went to bed around 1am so I decided to try and go to sleep as well.

I woke up at 10am with a massive headache. I got out of bed went to the toilet and went back into my room where I saw Alex snooping through my stuff.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" I said in an angry tone.

"Uh.......I was........." she replied

"GET OUT!!!!!" I said and fell on my bed.

Once I got dressed into a grey jumper and some black skinny jeans I went downstairs to get something to eat.

I walked into the kitchen to find my mum washing dishes and Tommy sat around the table drawing.

"Morning darling" my mum greeted me with a smile

"Morning mum" I said while sitting down.

"Are you going to come shopping with us today?" my mum said making conversation.

"Uh, is Harry and Alex going out today?"

"I'm not sure, why?"

"I don't want HER going through my stuff again" I said looking out of the kitchen door.

"Her? Alex?" my mum said with a confused tone.

"Yeah, she was looking through my things this morning"

"Oh, I'll have a word with Harry later"

With that I got up and left the kitchen going back up to my bedroom.

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon when I got a phone call from Matty, we spoke for an hour, he explained what they were doing there and what time they will be coming back on Tuesday.

Just hearing his voice made my heart beat faster and make my hands go clammy, could this be love?