Chapter 14

He took some clothes out of he's black worn out rucksack, a grey baggy jumper and some black tracksuit bottoms, normally I wouldn't go near anyone wearing tracksuit bottoms but it was dark now plus I didn't know what boys slept in.

He went back into the other room and changed, he walked back in seconds later asking me if I wanted pizza,

"Uhh what" I laughed because he said it out of nowhere

"I have money, do you want to order pizza and watch some movies or do you want to order something else?" He said quite shyly.

"Uh, yeah I like pizza, who doesn't"

"Cool I have an app, what kinda pizza you want?" he said looking down at he's black iPhone with a black hardback case on.

"Pepperoni, chicken, bbq sauce and sweetcorn it's a weird mixture I know but I like it don't judge me" I said feeling flustered.

The pizza took an hour to come and we already started to watch a movie, he decided to watch Thor, we sat down stairs until the film finished and the pizza was all gone.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I said to him looking at the stairs,

"Sure" he said taking hold of my hand, we slowly walked upstairs into my room and laid on my bed for a while, we were both really full and I know I felt like I was going to explode I just ate too much,

"Thanks for buying dinner" I said looking into he's eyes,

"It's alright babe" he said looking me up and down.

He placed he's hand on my waste and snuck his hand under my top, he's warm hand caressing my hip and back, his hand slid up higher eventually leading to him taking my top off, we didn't talk, he took his jumper off and we just laid snuggled up together under my duvet, nothing happened but I had a feeling that further on in the night I wouldn't be able to control myself.