Chapter 5

The night went so fast, it felt like I only had 10 minutes sleep even though I had 5hours.

It was 8:45 and we had to be in college for 9. I had a short day at college today I would finish at 1 and I would probably meet up with Hannah and ask her what I should wear , I wasn't gonna let him think of me a little school girl, I'm not I'm in my last year of college.

College went so long even though I was in music all day and was surrounded by amazing sounds of instruments and wonderful singing voices it didn't compare to Matty.

At lunch I saw Hannah at the local shop just outside of our college building.

"Hannah, Hannah you have to help me after we finish today, I don't know what to wear!" I said in a panic.

"Calm down Lucy I will, you know I will but I want to meet him as well, please"

"But Hannah this is our first date I can't just bring you along, I'm sorry"

"Okay, I understand getting to know each other and all that shit"

I smiled and gave her a massive hug

"Your the best, you know that!!"

She smiled and said "yeah I know , now get out of here your gonna be late for your lesson"

I looked at the time it was 12:30 only 30 minutes till college ended and I could get ready to meet Matty.

The last 30 minutes went so long but when the lesson finally finished I was out of that classroom first I could have won a gold medal in the Olympics I was that fast.

I walked out of the building and saw Hannah standing there waiting for me. I ran up to her and we both screamed and hugged.

We got back to Hannah's house and I said that she could do my hair and make up seeing as she's studying hair and beauty.

She picked out clothes for me to chose and I decided I wouldn't go all out seeing as we were only going to the local pub. I decided to wear blue skinny jeans, a white jumper with my collared red shirt under it and my black vans.

Yeah, I went for the casual look.

Hannah put my hair in a high pony tail and gave me natural looking makeup but I insisted that I should put my liquid eyeliner on, it was apart of my identity I never left the house without it on.

I was ready buy 2:30 so Hannah suggested we should just chill for a bit.

We was in her room on her laptop and our phones. Hannah was deciding to be a bitch and play The 1975 songs in her playlist she had on YouTube and my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to fly out of my chest, all of this just from hearing Matty's voice. This wasn't normal, I mean yeah you hear someone's voice that you like and you get butterfly's but this was like a volcano in my stomach, I needed to seem him, I couldn't wait.