Chapter 18

A couple of days went by and George was fine just had a couple of cuts, Matty felt better and everything seemed to go back to normal.

I was round Matty's house and we had been talking and the topic was back on families like it was the other day.

"Matty" I smiled

"Yeah babe" he smiled back

"Would you like to meet my family?"

"What now?" he voice deepened

"Yeah" I smiled at him, he looked so nervous and cute.

"Uhh sure, why not, I'm gonna have to meet them sometime" he smiled.

"Well my dad is at work and should be home around 6:30 so do you want to come round for dinner?"

"Sure, if it's okay with your parents and that" he then gave me a hug and I had left his house going back to mine to ask my mum and get ready.

I walked in the door to see my mum and Harry arguing

"How could you be so stupid Harry" my mum screamed

"Relax woman, it's no big deal" Harry had said while grabbing a bag of crisps and left the room.

"Mum?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"Yeah sweetie" she had changed her tone and sounded much calmer.

"What was that about?" I asked while sitting on the stool under the breakfast bar

"Your careless brother has only gone and got a girl pregnant" she said with a disgusted look on her face

"What! Alex is pregnant?" Shocked by my mothers answer

"Oh no, here's the best bit, it's some girl he has only met three times" she spat.

My eyes popped out of my head, Harry is such a twat, he doesn't even know the girl, plus Alex is his girlfriend he cheated on her, she is obviously going to break up with him if he already hasn't.

I went upstairs realising it was a bad time to talk to my mum. I walked in my room to see Tommy sat on my bed playing with his toy cars

"Mum was shouting, I got scared" he's little face looked up at me

"I know Tom, don't worry everything's fine now" I smiled

He got up off my bed and went downstairs.

I looked at my phone to see that it was 5:30 already, so I finally got the courage to go downstairs and ask.

I walked downstairs to see my mum was preparing to start to cook and saw Tommy sat at the table drawing.

"Mum" I asked

"Yes dear?" She turned around and looked at me

"Can Matty come for dinner?" I said quite quickly

"Who's Matty" Tommy said whilst still drawing

"My boyfriend" I said looking down while fiddling with my hands

"Sure sweetie, I can't wait to meet him" she smiled and I left to go back upstairs and get ready.

I had a quick shower but I didn't wash my hair (I was having a really good hair day)

I walked over to my dressing table and put on some concealer, powder, bronzer, mascara, liquid eyeliner and some lipgloss.

After that I went to my wardrobe and it took me ages to figure out what to wear, I didn't want to look too dressy because it's only dinner with my family in my kitchen, but I didn't want to look like I didn't make an effort.

I decided to go with a dressy burgundy top which was quite long and some leggings, I put on my black vans and a sliver necklace which had the infinite sign on it.

Soon it was 6:30 and my dad had come in from work, he got changed and my mum told him that Matty was coming for dinner.

Matty text me while Tommy just finished watching transformers.

//Matty//

*** hey I'm outside and really nervous I've walked up and down your road for about 20 minutes, that's how nervous I am x***

I laughed to myself and opened the front door to see Matty dressed in his skinny black jeans(obvs) and a plain white tee with a leather jacket.

I gave him a hug and invited him in.

Tommy automatically turned around and sat there just staring at Matty.

"Tommy this is Matty" I said introducing them

"Hi Tommy" Matty said smiling

"Your Lucy's boyfriend" Tommy stated

Matty laughed and nodded

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, Lucy's boyfriend is here" he shouted.