Chapter 2

Edited:

I couldn't stop smiling , I knew I was red and got up as he walked away to go into the toilets.

I walked into the toilets thinking it would be all gross and dirty but it wasn't it was relatively clean. I walked over to the mirror and saw my tomato face glowing back at me. I got some water from the tap and put it on my face carefully trying not to smudge my makeup.

It was refreshing and I could feel myself starting to relax and not being so awkward, when the redness in my face started to go down I went back out and sat in my seat near the mini stage.

They were just about ready and Matty kept looking over and smiling at me , I was praying that I wasn't going red again.

My phone vibrated and it was my friend Hannah , she had sent me a text saying

"I hope you've gotten home okay , the rain is coming down harder now my mum said there's supposed to be a storm tonight.

Oh oh and yeah got some new bands for you to listen to just found them, I know we've only been home for an hour but you know how I love my music LuLu :p yeah anyway the bands there mostly rock bands kinda :

•All time low = American hotties

•You me at six = asdfghjkl ,

•The 1975 = oh I so would the main guys voice omfg omfg !

Search them !! Like now !!"

I wrote back telling her my situation about how I was in the pub, not home and how I probably won't be going home tonight so I asked if I could sleep round hers as she lived near the college, I didn't know why I thought of that earlier. I also said that I would search the bands up.

I decided to look at the pictures before listening to them as I thought it would be rude seeing as Matty's band were about to play. I saw the band All time low and I already knew about You me at six , but when I searched The 1975 my heart stopped . I rubbed my eyes thinking I was seeing things , I looked at my phone again and looked at Matty.

This was the band , the band on my phone was the band stood in front of me!