Chapter 10. Part 2

Once I got off the train I found the nearest subway I could find, I was starving it was like something had gotten into my stomach and trying to make it's way out by just rumbling all the time.

I decided to eat in. I found a table in the corner of the shop and ate my meatball subway in peace.

The tv was on in the background, it was playing common pop songs, I don't partially like listening to pop songs as some have no meaning and are just a waste to be honest.

Then the music stopped 'thank god' I thought.

It was like an interview on tv now.

'Oh great another shitty pop band' I said quietly to myself but a boy who was sat opposite me heard and said 'yep,don't worry I feel your pain'

I laughed and continued to eat.

I started listening to the interview, pretending I wasn't interested, I wasn't looking at the tv because I thought that would be a bit weird seeing as I just said something bad about this new 'band'.

*Interview on tv*

'So George, how's life at the moment?'

'It's great, we're still living in Manchester together but hopefully we will move to London soon an-'

'Hey there's nothing wrong with Manchester' a voice cut in, I seemed to recognise this voice.

I looked up and to my surprise I saw Matty sitting with the others on a blue sofa.