Chapter 13

The day went slow, there was nothing to do I was bored out of my mind.

I decided to go on my laptop for a bit but I ended up staying on my laptop for about 7 hours, yeah 7!

Monday came and the rain was pouring down, there was apparently going to be a storm later 'what a great day this is going to be' I thought to myself.

I got finally got out of bed at 11am and went downstairs to get some food, I walked downstairs and there was no noise at all, I was home alone which meant I could lay on the couch with my duvet watching films until everyone came back.

It was round about 2ish when I decided to watch horror movies,Bad move. It started to thunder and a storm headed our way.

*buzzzzzz 'message from mum'*

'Lucy I'm sorry but I don't think me dad and Tommy will be coming home tonight, I don't trust myself driving in this storm so we are going to stay at auntie Mary's, I don't know what Harry is doing tonight could you phone or text him and tell him please, love you xx'

I sent a message to Harry asking if he was coming home tonight, he's reply 'no I'm staying at Alex's fuck off'

Wow nice. well this means I'm home alone in a fucking storm!!

I carried on watching horror movies for another hour, the thunder was getting louder and the rain was becoming heavier, *KNOCK KNOCK* I jumped out of my skin I was so scared why would someone do that to me?

I got up slowly off the sofa grabbing the closest thing I could find which was one of Tommy's train toys.

I opened the door slowly, looking around the corner I saw someone dressed all in black which was corresponding with the grey gloomy sky.

"MATTY!!!!!" I shouted and jumped into he's arms,

"I missed you too" he said holding me tighter.

We walked in and he was soaking head to toe.

"Do you want a hot bath matt?" I asked looking at him shivering,

"If it would be alright" he said looking around.

I ran upstairs leaving Matty in front of the tv with a cup of coffee, I ran he's bath and got towels out ready for him,

"Matty" I shouted downstairs

"Yeah babe?" I heard him shout back,

"It's ready"

He walked upstairs slowly, I was waiting outside the bathroom door telling him I left towels in there and that the heating was on,

"Have you got any clothes you could change into?" I asked him quite shyly.

"Uh well why do you think I have a bag? I ain't carrying around chocolate in there" he said laughing.

Matty was in the bath for 20 minutes I was just opposite in my room on my laptop with the door open.

"I'm out" I heard him shout

"Alright I'm in my room, just opposite"

Then all of a sudden he walked in he's hair was damp and the grey towel was wrapped around his waste, he looked like a god!!!!

I felt myself go red and my jaw started to stop 'that's my boyfriend' I thought to myself.