Chapter 11. Part 1

Once I arrived home and got myself settled, I grabbed my laptop from my bag and checked all my social networking sites.

First I went on Facebook and there was nothing interesting on there as usual.

Then I went on tumblr and kept that tab open while I went on twitter.

I was playing The 1975 album off of YouTube and from hearing Matty's voice this tsunami of emotions went over me I was upset that I hadn't kissed him yet, I was so happy and exciting from him just knowing of my existents.

My dad had called me downstairs for dinner just when the song settle down came on which I thought was quite ironic.

I left all my things and made my way downstairs.

My mum was setting the plates out on the table and my dad was getting ready to dish it out.

"Go tell your brother to come down darling." my mum said as she placed the last plate down.

I ran upstairs knocked on my brothers door saying "Oi smelly dinners ready, come downstairs."

He opened the door with excitement and gave me a big hug.

"Looks like you've missed me aye tommy boy."

"Yeah" he said and ran downstairs and I shortly followed.

The dinner had been dished out. My mum and dad sat opposite each other and the ends of the table and my younger brother and I sat next to each other.

We was all in the middle of eating when the front door opened and my older brother Harry came in.

(Harry is 21 and is a typical boy from Manchester who smokes, does drugs and all that shit.)

"Mum is it alright if Alex stays round tonight?" Harry said with a smirk on he's face.

Alex is Harry's girlfriend, she's nice and interesting, she's really smart too, to be honest I have no idea how she ended up with my brother.

"Yeah, sure she can darling." my mum answered smiling.

Harry walked into the living and and said "come in then" to Alex who was standing at the door.

Alex have long blonde hair that was naturally straight and bright blue eyes and an 'alright' sense of fashion (not my type of clothes but).

Myself and my brothers all have brown hair and blue eyes, my mum has short blonde hair with blue eyes and my dad has brown hair with green eyes.

We finished dinner and I went upstairs back to my room with tommy following behind me "do you wanna play a game Lucy?" He said looking up at me.

"Not now, how about later we watch a Disney movie, your choice?"

He smiled and went into he's room searching through he's DVDs.

I sat down on my bed and looked through my phone and saw that I had a message from both Hannah and Matty.

*Hannah's message*

"Omg omg omg omg so it's official!!! I'm so happy for you!!xxxx

Love ya LuLu!!xxx"

What the hell was she on about?

I then looked at Matty's message.

*Matty's message*

"Hey, I'm guessing you've heard already, I'm sorry I should have spoken to you about it first but your all I think about, don't worry I didn't say your name. I'll talk you later xxx"

Okay, what is going on?

I opened my laptop to find I had 20 notifications on twitter.

One leading me to an interview, it looked like the one I saw earlier at subway but it was a different person interviewing them.