Chapter V

Mattia

Fuck! Fuck and Fuck! What the hell is that? What does this girl in my room mean? I asked for someone young, but not for a little girl of school age. I turned to Riccardo who was looking at me expectantly, he knows I wouldn't react well to the presence of this girl. Not that I found her repugnant, on the contrary, despite the fact that she was dressed in a way that would repudiate even a saint, she perceived her beauty. And it wasn't fatal beauty, far from it, it was pure and angelic. She must not be more than 18 years old, a young woman. Holy shit, my body instantly reacted to her. The dick moved inside my pants as if it had a life of its own. It didn't even look like i'd just gotten out of sex.

I looked her up and down, the girl looked terrified, holding the neckless around her neck as if her life depended on it. And I don't blame her for being terrified, my gaze on her wasn't of a boss evaluating a maid, but of a man evaluating his next fuck. Oh! Yeah, if she wasn't Enrico's nanny, I'd take her to my bed tonight, but, she's a fucking nanny and a fucking nun. That realization made me turn to Riccardo and talk through my teeth.

"In my office now."

He left quickly. I looked back at the girl, her face was slightly flushed, her pink mouth a little open and her black hair, tied with some loose strands, made her charming. I have never felt such a strong attraction to a woman. I'm going to kill Riccardo for bringing me this temptation. Holy crap!

Controlling myself, I left the girl's side and spoke to Enrico.

"Son, take Miss Delilah to her room, I'll go to the office to talk about something important with Riccardo and I'll look for you later for dinner."

"Can I have chips?"

"Of course, ask the cook."

"I don't think he should eat chips before dinner, Mr Russo."

The sweet voice of the little ragazza, vibrated in the air and entered my ears like a sweet melody, I was ready to ignore it, at least for now, but the girl dared to interfere in my decisions with my son. I walked towards her, the little nun took two steps back scared, she was so slight and small, I'm practically twice her size. I can crush her with just my hands, but at that moment I only think about crushing her with my body. I stopped in front of her, she looked at me terrified, but she didn't look down, she looked at me with her lips parted, her pretty face slightly pink. Shit! She is a temptation and has came to fall into my hands.

"What did you say?"

"I think that he..."

I lifted a finger to silence her. I got close to her ear, I could feel her rapid breathing, her fear. I whispered in her ear.

"Didn't they teach you in the convent not to defy the devil, little nun?

She couldn't speak, I noticed that she was holding her breath, such was her panic. I pulled away and looked at her face, those big hazel eyes focused on me as if they were truly facing the devil, in fact, she is, is not for nothing they call me il demone

"Papa, I think Miss Delilah is going to faint. Said Enrico smiling"

"I'm just telling your nanny, who makes the rules here." I said without taking my eyes off her. I continued "She will do exactly what you want. So Miss Delilah, go to the kitchen and ask the cooker for the chips."

"Yes sir!"

"Come Miss Delilah." Enrico called her already walking towards the kitchen.

She followed him, I watched them going away, now I'm going to eat Riccardo's liver. I headed towards the office and as soon as I entered stood up already defending himself.