Chapter VI

Delilah

That man's strong voice made me shiver, as the room plunged into darkness, being only discreetly lit by a lamp, I couldn't take my eyes off the tall figure. He was a heathen, a worldly man and I will live under his roof for three months. This realization made me apprehensive. He walked like a feline, between his fingers a cigar with a shiny tip releasing its perfume that penetrated my nostrils. The scent seemed to heighten his manhood and for the first time in my life, I realized the difference between a man and a woman.

He stopped at a distance of about a meter from me, I wanted to run and take refuge in the room, however, I didn't, because my sense of discipline held me in place. My breath caught, my eyes wide and my mouth open and dry. Instinctively, I grabbed my crucifix and began to pray in thought asking God to keep that demon away from me. The man averted his eyes from my face and aimed at my hand clutching the cross. I was never so afraid of another person, not even in the convent when the mother superior gave me one of her corrections, but that man was nothing like the nuns and not even the mother or the priests, he was the devil himself. I remembered a phrase that Mother Dulce once said to me: "One day you will face the devil, you must be prepared to destroy him." Now I realize what she meant to tell me, to become a nun I have to go through the ordeal, and I will, I'm ready to face it and destroy it.

"Do you think this cross will protect you from me?"

" Why should I protect myself from you, sir?"

"So the little nun has a sharp tongue, eh?"

"I just don't understand your point, sir. I'm here to be your child's temporary nanny, nothing more."

"And she's still petulant."

I noticed in alarm, that he stubbed out his cigar on a nearby ashtray and then closed the distance between us. I backed up until my back hit the wall, I found myself trapped when he slammed both hands into the side of my head, making it impossible for me to escape. My eyes got bigger, widening at the reaction that closeness had in me. I was in shock because I just have realized his masculinity. That scared me immensely.

"I didn't know there was a gem like you lost in a convent. On top of that, it ended up in the palm of my hand. I will not reject the gift of the gods, little nun."

I felt his body press mine against the wall. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. My God! my legs were wobbly with panic.

"Can you feel it? Do you know what is this?"

He moved his hips and I could feel a hard bulge against my stomach. I didn't understand what that was, in fact, I did, I just didn't understand why he was touching me like that. Many feelings surfaced in me, but the biggest one was the repulsion I felt from that gesture, I didn't want that and I'll let him know that.

"I know and I ask you to step aside, it's not polite behaviour for a boss to molest his maid like this."

He stopped and walked away a little, looking at me with a terrifying look, at that moment, I took the opportunity to try to run, but I couldn't move even half a meter away, his hands grabbed my waist and again leaned me against the wall, my back hit hardily. He lifted me up and trapped my body with his.

"Do you think you can with me? I'm a man, little nun, and you're under my domain."

"I don't understand, sir" I said in a choked voice.

Again, he moved his hips.

"That's horny girl, that's what a man feels when he has in his hands a beautiful thing like you."

I noticed that he brought his face closer to mine, I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. But to my despair he didn't let me, he turned my face back and pressed his lips to mine. I released a moan of protest, I felt like a trapped moth, without any defense. He brushed his lips against mine, that contact made me feel a heat in my veins, my heart was jumping like crazy, it was fear, nothing more.