Chapter XVIII

Mattia Russo

My eyes roam over her shivering body huddled on the floor. I was analyzing every little part of her, her perky round ass, the curves of her slim waist, her slender shoulders, her brown fair skin. Her dark hair was tied up, I tightened my mouth, I hate that she puts her hair up and she always keeps it up. Fuck! I'm horny for her, I'm going to fuck her hard, I'm going to devour her pussy like a hungry, thirsty man. She left me dry for a month, I've never been so long without a woman, but no other would satisfy me, after having tasted her, only she will give me the pleasure I need.

Oh! If she knew that resistance made me madder for her, it didn't challenge me, I'm as excited as I've ever been at the prospect of fucking a woman. My body hungers for her and that's exciting and different. I know she wants and likes it too, but this fixation on being a nun blinds her. However, I'll get all that nonsense out of her head, she wasn't made to live a celibate life, not at all, and I'll show her that.

I walked towards her, I noticed that she was staring at me terrified, she shrank even more to the ground. I approached and crouched next to her body. She turned her face to the side as I reached out to touch her. However, I made her look at me, my desire for her is stamped in my eyes and she knows it, I can read between the lines of her expression that she knows how much I want her. I made her stand and pulled her splendidly naked female body towards me, until her soft breasts rubbed against my smooth muscle chest. I looked at her intensely and recognized in that almost child's eyes the desire imprinted, she can't deceive me, I'm an experienced man and I know how to leave a woman and she looks like crystal, she's so transparent. I also noticed the fear, she is afraid of me, but that makes me want her even more. Her pink, slightly parted lips were trembling. Fuck! How horny to look at her so vulnerable and beautiful, I need to be inside her pussy soon.

The marks of my slaps are stamped on her face, I bring my lips together and give small kisses in a gentle and affectionate way on her wound where it was red, she grunted in pain and tried to pull away, but I held her even closer to my body and I let her feel the full power of my desire. I whispered with my lips against her face.

"Does it hurt? This is for you to learn, don't provoke me, little nun, if not instead of kisses, I'll slap you."

I lowered my lips to her neck with small kisses, I whispered:

"I want to adorn this pretty little neck with jewels and not squeeze it."

I turned my lips to her mouth and pressed against mine.

"I'll give you the world and hell in my arms."

With those words, I took her trembling and fearful mouth in a hungry and furious kiss, my hands reached her hair and with a sudden gesture, without stopping kissing her, I pulled the buckle that held it and released it and the locks fell in her back. Her hair is long and soft. I held a handful at the back of her neck and pulled as she deepened the savage kiss with hungry fury. I could see her stiffen, trying not to give in to that dizzying fire of desire and pleasure.

My demanding hands glided over her perfect contours, as if she wanted to forever etch her shapes into my fingers, her skin felt silky smooth. Although she was small compared to me, our bodies molded in perfect harmony, she fit perfectly between my muscles. I squeezed her firm ass and let her feel my manhood, she sighed and whimpered in shy protest. I pulled my mouth away from hers and watched her carefully, seeing the expressions on her face vary, showing shyness, desire and innocence.

"How delicious," I murmured, nibbling her lips lightly.

My hand now slid between her legs, finding my source of hot, wet pleasure. Vigorously massaging her pussy, she squeezed her legs and tried to stop me from touching her. She still insisted resisting me.