Chapter VII

Mattia

I still can't believe I have such a tempting little angel on my hands. Her innocence is such that she is driving me crazy. I'm enjoying playing with her.

I take a few steps away and watch her, she keeps her head down and clasps her hands together nervously. I order.

"Look at me."

"Let me go back to the room, sir."

She asks whimpering.

I notice that she looks sometimes at the gun I left on the table. I manage a mocking smile, either she's afraid of what I might do with the gun, or she's thinking about taking it to protect herself from me, the second option is so pathetic I don't even flinch. I approach her and I see her taking some steps back, her face is terrified, but she doesn't look at me, she continues with her head down. She looks back a few times, no doubt thinking about running.

"If you dare to run, I'll catch you" I laugh.

When I was a few inches from her, I opened the robe and showed all my manhood. The dick is hard, I've never had an erection so fast just from looking at a woman, but this little girl is making me fucking horny! My desire is to fuck her on the iron pool table. She squeezed her eyes closed so she wouldn't see.

"Open your eyes, little nun, Isn't this what you wanted to see, here it is, I'm all yours."

I approached and held her wrist, made her touch my cock rubbing that delicate little hand on my erection. She tried to pull, but it was useless.

"Do you feel how he is? You made him be like this, now you have to calm him down."

She opened her eyes in panic, I noticed her eyes welling up with tears, her dark face fascinated me. She's beautiful, even in hideous clothes I can't stop lusting after her. I make her take the cock, she resists it, but I force her to massage my hard member.

"No!" she pleaded.

"Look at me."

She turns her face to the side, I follow her gaze, is focused on the gun on the table.

"What you are afraid of? That gun or this one?" I said looking at my Intime part

I rubbed her delicate hand on the member, she tried to run, but I held her tight and brought her to my body, I held her jaw with one of my hands and made her look at me.

"I know how to use both guns, but only this one is exclusive for you."

"No sir, let me go, I wasn't spying on you... Please, I beg you."

"Don't be afraid, pretty little thing, I'll take you to paradise without even having to die for it. Unless it's dying of pleasure."

I tightened my arms around her and felt her body through the baggy clothes. Fuck, she's perfect, I'm sure she has an amazing body, just right for me. And her soft hair fascinates me. When I take her to bed, I will know how to taste this little flower, she will bloom in my arms, I will teach her everything. For now, I just want to make her scared, I love seeing her desperate to get out of my arms. This is a delicious challenge, no woman has ever wanted to escape my arms before, however, the little nun fights for the inevitable, she will be mine when the time is right.

I feel her pure, young heart beating madly in my chest. She tries to escape me without touching me, but in a moment she splays her small hands on my chest and tries to push. Her palms are rough, probably from work at the convent.

"Take your hand off me, you bastard!"

"What an ugly thing, nuns shouldn't insult others like that, you won't go to heaven." I said mocking her