Chapter XI

Mattia Russo

I took her in my arms and leaned her against the wall, her beautiful hazel green eyes stared at me, shocked but at the same time curious, I know she wants to know what I have to offer, however, her rigid moral code acquired in the damn convent makes me repel. Oh! I love it, the more she tries to run away the more I want her, my cock is hard and itching to penetrate her wet, untouched flesh. The fact that she's a virgin is making me crazier for her, I never worried about that, but with her it's different, everything about her is different and special. There was no way not to take advantage of what the gods offered me, she will be mine, my wife, my lover.

"Mr Russo, let me go back to the convent." She insisted.

"Forget this convent, pretty little thing and focus on me, you see what you do to me?

I made her feel my erection, she sighed deeply and a shy moan came out of her lips. I'm loving the way she tries to hide that she also feels horny, wanting to discover the pleasures of the flesh. My desire for her is impossible to control. My body demanded to taste that rare flower, she's a temptation where a man wants to lose himself. Never in my life have I felt such attraction. My sexual appetite has always been huge, I don't stay a day without sex and my menu is extensive and varied. Yet it's been three days since I've fucked a woman since she got in my way, I want her and nothing less will satisfy me now. Only I know how many cold showers I've taken to try to cool my inflamed libido every time I provoked her.

And today I won't take a cold shower, I'll take her to bed, and I won't force her, I've never had to force any woman to have sex with me, quite the opposite. However, I will not use force, but seduction. She's just a girl who just became a woman, she'll give in easily. But I confess that her resistance is leaving me with the desire to take her in my shoulders, throw her on the bed and take her with ferocity. My inner demons manifest themselves when I'm with her, I feel the need to see her skin pink from my slaps. But on our first time, I'll try to be careful not to scare her more than she already is, however, I won't hold back the next few times. I have many delicious plans to make with her.

I kissed her cheek and tasted her tears. Fuck, I'm going crazy, I'm going to fuck her here on the wall, I can't wait any longer. I took my hands on her buttocks and suspended her making her fit my manhood, she struggled with all the strength she could employ, but the more she struggled, the more her body rubbed against mine, driving me crazy.

"So innocent" I murmured touching my lips to hers "So sweet, don't fight because this is inevitable, just feel it."

So, I grabbed the strip of her panties and pulled them down, soon her pussy was exposed, my cock stirred inside the pants and without further ado, I released it. By leaning his rigid member against her hot entrance, he slipped in her fluids, Fuck, I don't even want to know, I'm going to eat her now, without pity or mercy.

"No, no" She begged.

"Be quiet, I don't want to hurt you."

"You are already hurting me, sir."

"It will be delicious, no need to panic."

With that, I prepared to charge it, but I was interrupted and stopped what I was ready to do abruptly.

"Dad, I have a stomach ache."

Fuck! I cursed in thought. Fuck, why is this kid interrupting me now? Taking advantage of my loosening of the grip, Delilah got rid of me and straightened up nervously, then went to Enrico. Frustrated and angry, I turned on my side and pulled up my pants, if that boy wasn't my son, I would kill him right now.

"What do you have, Enrico?" Delilah questioned worriedly.

"I don't know, my stomach hurts a lot."

Composing myself, I turned to the boy and went to him, I crouched down to be at his height and realized that he was pale and in a cold sweat.