Chapter XXIII

Delilah

The moon shone over the sea, thousands of stars stood out against the velvet sky. I was on the balcony watching, a light breeze blew and my body shivered. I was wearing a thin nightgown and my nipples were standing out, I was ready for my wedding night.

I didn't notice his presence right away, he hugged me from behind and he held my soft breasts with both hands, squeezed them. He kissed the curve of my neck sending shivers through my entire body. I closed my eyes letting myself be lulled by that atmosphere of passion and desire. I turned and stared at him immobile, his eyes were intense, lingering, penetrating, demanding total surrender, my complete submission. We didn't say anything, there was no need for words, just feel. My eyes wandered over his perfect body, he was completely proportionate, lean shoulders, strong chest, muscular arms, his chest was bare, he was only wearing sweatpants. I wanted to touch him, slide my hands over all his contours, his smooth chest and defined abdomen. I never thought about a man's physique, but right now I wanted to feel him, touch his hard muscles. As if reading my thoughts he said:

"Touch me, I'm all yours, mia moglie."

Shy, I held onto his shoulders and started my exploration. I slid my hands over his biceps, his tanned skin was warm, the firm, defined muscles molding between my fingers. Insinuating myself now with my hands on his chest, I slowly slipped down to his abdomen, contouring those sculpted forms. I slid my palms down his hips and stopped abruptly when I realized I reached a more intimate spot. Will I have the courage to continue? I didn't have time to thinking about the next move, Mattia took my hands and made me feel him, the member was hard, pointed at me like a threat, my heart was racing, my face was hot.

"Unwrap your present, amore."

Still apprehensive, I put my hand on the hood of the sweatpants and went down slowly, all the rest of his magnificent body showed, he was completely naked. My heart started to beat faster, I looked at his nakedness fascinated by his perfect masculinity. My eyes wandered and lingered on the fullness of his manhood, I took a step back impacted and scared at the same time, not because I saw his member, because I already knew its full magnitude, but with my reaction, I know that I want to feel all that inside me, I want him to have me, I need him to have me.

Understanding my body language, on impulse, he held and brought me close to his body, with one hand he massaged my breast and with the other he explored my vagina that was still hidden in my panties, his hot touches made my body vibrate, like electric shocks. He picked me up and strode to our bridal bed. He laid me down carefully and leaned over my body. I was aroused, my vagina throbbed and produced lubricating fluids. Mattia took my eager, impatient lips in an erotic kiss, leaving me breathless. His teeth caught my bottom lip and pulled. I released a groan of pain and anguish. As he did this, his hand slipped inside my panties and his finger pressed into my entrance. The gesture, at the same time, was painful and pleasurable, it was in a whirlpool of crazy sensations.

I screamed when he inserted his finger inside me, he started to moving it hard and fast, I could feel his fingernail grazing my sensitive flesh. Then he removed his finger and slid it between my legs. He tugged my nightgown off my body hungrily, then the panties. He moved up my legs and spread them, looked down at me between my thighs before kissing my fleshy mystery. I arched my hips and my head back as I felt his warm tongue slide into the slick entrance of my organ. God! I never thought a tongue could do that to someone, but it was so good, so exciting, I clutched the bedspread and moved my hips wanting more and more. He licked every exception until he got to that little spot that I've lately found to be my hot spot of pleasure. He rolled his tongue and sucked for several minutes while he penetrated me with his finger. I couldn't hold back the moans, they naturally came out of my throat, I shook my head from side to side.