Chapter XVI

Mattia Russo

It took a few seconds to wake up and remember the amazing night I had with my little nun. I draw a smile of satisfaction, a pleasant feeling in my body made me wake up for good. My cock was already hard and my testicles full again, itching to be unloaded. Without delay I turned to look for my little bride and satiate my appetite once more. I stretched out my lazy arms and didn't feel her. I raised my head looking for her, didn't see her. Curse, I can't believe she got out of bed to pray.

I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table to check the time, it's six in the morning, she has the habit of getting up early, however, she will have to change that, from today she will move to this room and I want her every morning, she'll say the prayers with her mouth on my cock, that's for sure.

I got up quickly to look for her in the bathroom, looked around and she wasn't there. I took a black silk robe, put it on and tied the belt. She could only have gone to the guest room. I went there, looked around the room quickly and didn't find her, I started to get pissed off. I also checked in the bathroom, but nothing from her.

"Delilah?"

No sign of her, Holy shit! Is she in Enrico's room? I storm out of the room and head to Enrico's. I entered carefully so as not to wake the boy. I went to the bed and watched my son sleeping soundly. I also looked in the bathroom, closet and nothing.

Annoyed, I ran my hands through my hair. I decided to go back to my room and change clothes, she has to be somewhere in this house.

After getting dressed, I went downstairs and ran into Riccardo.

"Where's Delilah?"

"She's not with you?"

"If she was, I wouldn't be asking, God damn it!"

"Hold on Mattia, you took her to your room and I haven't seen her since."

With fury, I hurried to the kitchen, followed by Riccardo, the morning activities had already started and when the employees saw me enter the room like a hurricane, they were scared.

"Has anyone seen Delilah?"

"No sir!" one of the servants said.

"What the fuck! What is going on in this house, nobody saw anything!" I snapped.

"Mattia, let's look at the security cameras."

I turned to face Riccardo and held him by the collar.

"Are you implying that she left the house?"

"It looks like she's nowhere to be found."

"If she left without anyone seeing her, I'll kill the security guards at the guardhouse and you'll be held accountable."

"Me? I wasn't even here, I arrived this morning. I was sorting out Sergio's death."

"I don't care, Riccardo, if she left the house, there was a failure in the surveillance system."

I stopped for a moment, damn it! Sergio was my head of security, he must have done some sabotage or he simply didn't do his job right precisely to harm me. The unfortunate man had his eye on my wife, I should have killed the unfortunate the day I saw him with Delilah and Enrico, but I didn't and that's the result, a traitor among us.

"Sergio did something."

"Calm down! Let's look at the cameras. It was raining a lot last night."

We went to the control room, I sent one of the security guards who monitor the cameras to show all the videos from the entrance to the house. He went by until the moment it started to rain, it looked like a deluge, but even so the cameras managed to capture everything. He continued playing the film until I saw someone coming out of the house. It was her, I told him to stop the video and run normally.