4. ROMEO

She's beautiful.

I have physical attractions to women, usually they're older than me and have plastic surgery somewhere in their body, they're hot.

But Delilah is beautiful.

She's got a small frame, her hands are nice to hold, her lips are nice to kiss, she's real. I've never been attracted to someone who hasn't had at least one bit of plastic surgery done but Delilah makes me want to change my type.

She's dainty, i would call her fragile if i didn't think she would get offended by it.

She doesn't actually seem to get offended by a lot of the stuff i say. Sometimes things come out wrong and people take it the wrong way, she laughs it off, or she tells me a better way to reword it so that it doesn't sound mean.

It's refreshing having somebody correct me rather than cower. My mother is the only one to do that, and now Delilah too.

She laughs as she continues explaining the plot of her favourite TV show. I'm listening to her, but i'm listening to her voice more than her words. She has a nice voice, i've never been attracted to a voice before but i'm attracted to her voice.

Her laugh calms down, "You're not even listening."

"You just spoke about how you couldn't watch one show because the character was called Damon and it made you uncomfortable, so you watch the spin-off with vampires and  werewolves and witches and you have a crush called Klaus, but you also have a crush called Elijah and they so happen to be half-brothers." I look at her.

Her jaw hangs open a little bit, "Howd you even remember all of that?"

"I have a good memory."

"Of course you do." She nudges me. Her phone starts ringing and she picks up.

It was her father screaming down the phone to her in Korean.

The smile is quick to fade off her face, she says something in Korean but her senteance was cut off by the phone hanging up.

She drops her arms by her side, "I have to go."

"I'll walk you home."

She smiles softly, a fake smile.

I grab her hand as we walk, "What did he say to you?"

"Just saying i'm grounded and stuff."

"You're 19?"

"I still live under their roof." She sighs, "It's fine."

"Will your mom hit you again?" I ask but close my mouth straight after.

Don't bring it up.

I wasn't supposed to bring it up.

Luca told me i shouldn't bring it up.

"You seen that, huh?"

"Why did she hit you?"

"Because i came home with a supposed criminal." She rubs her lips together. "It's fine, don't worry about it."

I squeeze her hand a little, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's not your fault. They don't ever want me to grow up." She smiles, a real one this time.

"They shouldn't hit you for it."

"My mom is a strict Catholic and my dad the same, they're both extremely conservative." She bloss her cheeks out, "Even if they knew i kissed you, they'd probably like... tie me to a chair or some shit."