34. DELILAH

Everybody knows Romeo. It's weird being noticed by some many random people.

We're walking through the shopping mall, people walk out of our way, sales assistants get what he needs within five minutes, they give him his food for free, children run away from him, people don't even look in his direction.

I sit at the salad bar while he uses the bathroom. A pretty blonde girl walks up, she takes the seat beside me. "How big is his dick?"

I drop my fork, "Excuse me?"

"Come on, do a girl a favor." She looks behind her, a group of girls giggle and I start to feel insecure.

I ignore her, picking my fork back up.

"Don't be such a bitch, just tell me."

I stay silent, shoving a forkful of salad into my mouth.

"I'm talking to you." She bang's her fist on the table.

The lady at the salad bar looks over, "Maude, fuck off," she calls out, "and stop being so damn disrespectful."

I mouth a thank you at the worker and Maude walks away, making sure to flick her hair in my face.

The worker smiles, "You ever see a group of blonde girls, run."

"Tell me about it." Blonde girls are always the meanest in my experience.

She extends her arm over the counter, "Anna."

"Delilah." I shake her hand.

"I'm Thai." She smiles again, "I'm guessing Korean? Your makeup is beautiful."

"Yeah and thank you." I blush a little.

"Korean people always have pretty makeup." She looks to the bathroom door swinging open, "If you're ever around and they bother you again, just come find me."

"I will, thank you."

She winks and Romeo takes his seat again, shaking his salad, "Why get avocado in your salad if you don't like avocado?" He picks up a piece of sliced avocado.

"Was too scared to ask for it without the avocado." I look behind me, the group of girls still there. "The girl with the pink pants on asked me what size your dick was."

He looks shocked for a while, "What did you tell her?"

"Ignored her."

"Odd question." He starts eating, "Leo found a Korean conscience store down the road, we can go if you want."

Yes. Romeo, i love him, but he has the blandest taste buds ever. Don't get me wrong, he will try something if we go out to eat, but at the apartment he only has his favourite bulking foods. I have some Korean snacks but I usually just eat what he eats.

"Yeah, is it Kim's?"

"Yeah." He picks another piece of my avocado up, "You been there?"

"Yeah, where we shopped at home. Mom couldn't really cook that well unless it was roast dinner, so dad cooked, but he only knows how to make Korean dishes."

"We can get whatever you need." He clears his throat, then gulps his water.

We eat while we talk. I make sure he tips Anna a good amount and then we walk to Kim's. Some of his men are with us, only to carry bags though.

I walk in and greet the worker with a smile and bow. Romeo was taller than even the stands in the building.

I laugh at that as all of the aunties ask him to reach stuff off the top shelf. He looked so out of place, but he looked so adorable.