39. DELILAH ✨

When I don't sleep with Romeo, I sleep with his pillow and hug it, pretending it's him.

I need to get a body pillow.

I turn around, unable to sleep. He's coming any minute now which means I have to be awake so I can kiss him.

Instead of even trying to sleep, I get out of bed and walk into my closet. I got loads of new lingeries. The strip club orders them in bulk and sells them for cheap discounts if they don't fit.

Malory gifted me all the small ones.

I pick out a pink one and put it on. It's got a nice pink, mesh skirt to it. A pink bra that's lace with two straps. I looked pretty in it.

I tighten the straps and put my silver heels on that Romeo bought me.

I walk out of the closet and into the living room. I felt pretty too.

I take a couple of photos and then decide to bake a cake in a pink lingerie.

The door opens when I'm bent over putting it into the oven.

I stay like that for longer than needed until I feel his hands on my hips. "This is a surprise." He shoves the cake in and closes the oven. He turns me around and looks up and down my body. "Where'd you get this?"

"Friend." I swing my arms across his neck, "Like it?"

"I do." He lifts me onto the counter, spreading my legs. He takes a minute to admire every crevace on my body before kissing me deeply. "God, how much I missed you, Delilah." He mumbles against my lips. "So much."

I wrap my legs around him, "I missed you too."

He kisses down my neck, leaving a fresh bruise on my collar bone, then he takes me off the counter and turns the heat down low. "Come on."

"What?"

He opens his bag and pulls out a polaroid camera. He turns the balcony light on and we walk outside.

He uses the entire packet of photos on me, only two with us.

Some were nudes, some were just my face, some were his hands grabbing my breast.

I kick the heels off and jump on his back, he carries me into the house and keeps me on his back as he crouched down and lifted up a box from his bag. He puts all the pictures in a box, "Taking this everywhere with me."

"Why?" I kiss his cheek.

"For a surprise." He stands up and walks into the bedroom. He pushes me on the bed gently, "As pretty as this is on you, I want you naked."

"Have to take it off." I rub my lips together, "with your teeth."

He accepts the challenge and kisses and licks around my body playfully as he doesn't even try and get the lingerie off.

Finally, after about twenty minutes. He bites the skirt and pulls it down over my hips. Leaving it at my ankles. Then he flips me around and kisses up my spine, then rips the zip down with his teeth.

I let my arms fall out of the top and he smiles as I turn back around. "Can i fuck these?" He asks, grabbing my breasts.

I wanted him in me.

"Only if you come in me." I kiss him.

"Deal." He sits on the edge of the bed.

He tells me to get on my knees and press my breasts together, then he slides his cock through them and uses my breasts as a fuck toy until he's edging.

Then he pulls me onto his lap and slides me onto his cock.

This is going to be the first time he is coming in me.