44. ROMEO ✨

Kelly glares at me, her eye swollen and bruised. "She's never going to forgive you once she finds out what you did to me."

"Shut up you bitch." I look at her.

I am a sadist.

I got so hard at hurting her.

I fucking recorded it. I recorded it so I could watch it back.

I watch as my men beat her, and then I jerk off to it.

I haven't took my medication in three days and it's fucking up my mind, but Delilah hasn't noticed.

I don't want to be bad to Delilah. I told her I loved her yesterday. I don't want to be bad to her at all.

That's why I don't want to cheat on her again to get the satisfaction I want. It's why I asked her if she was okay with me using her like a fucking mistress so I didn't hurt her feelings by sticking my dick is someone who looked like her.

I look at Kelly again, back at my phone. I installed cameras in the house a while back. I'm watching Delilah now, she's got clothes and all ready for a shower.

She won't be showering until i've done everything I want to do. I want to be so fucking cruel to her just because it turns me on.

Kelly clears her throat, "I hope she finds out and never speaks to you again."

I lift my leg, kick her in the face and then walk out of the basement.

Leo looks at me, "Not gonna let Ilaria take care of the women anymore?"

"Don't question me, Leo." I go to walk away but stop.

I need composure.

I need a little bit of control.

"Uh." I face him, "Delilah's okay with you, by the way. I asked her if she'd like us both at the same time... she said yeah. Come by tonight... and tomorrow at midnight. If I'm still on her by then, sedate me or something."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Im fucking her. She won't be able to last too long but I will. I need someone to stop me."  I rub my lips together, "But i want you to fuck her too."

"You got jealous she was watching a movie with me?"

"I want to overwhelm her, Leo. I want you to help. If she says no, that's fine. But do come around a midnight anyway."

He takes a breath, "Yeah, midnight."

I nod my head and walk away.

I get everything I needed. I want to experiment with Delilah while also push her way over her limits simply because it will amuse me.

Mom calls me, "Yeah?"

"Need me to pick your prescription up?"

"No." I say quickly, "I can get it myself."

"Okay. Also, you and Delilah wanna come around-"

"Mom, I can't talk right now. I'll call you later." I hang up.

I watch Delilah strip as I drive home. For a while she just awkwardly sits on the side of the bed. Then she tried to get comfortable and it was comical, then finally, she leaned against the headboard and started waiting patiently.

I walk into the apartment.

Lock the doors.

Take out the doorbell.

Put her phone on silent. I'm recording this.

I wash my hands thoroughly. I cut my nails a little bit too.