38. DELILAH

Matteo sits beside me in the library, "Okay. I hate to pry. I really do. My mamma never raised me to be nosy but... wait actually, she didn't but my papa kind of did. He always asked me what-"

"Matty." I clear my throat, "I'm trying to do work."

He sits down. "Is Romeo telling you to dress weirdly?"

"Romeo doesn't control what I wear." I stop typing.

"You look so... different. You're drinking now, wearing revealing clothes-"

"Because I'm finally learning to accept myself, Matty." I close my laptop.

That's not entirely true. I'm finally learning to accept my body. Malory takes me to the gym. We're working on my stomach and ass. Romeo loves it, and that makes me love it. My body is finally the way I want it. My boobs are at a good size, my waist is too.

Malory taught me the importance of eating healthy. I eat, but I don't throw it up unless i eat a greasy meal. I'd say that's progress.

Matteo relaxed a bit, "Just... Romeo isn't telling you to do this, no?"

"No." I frown.

I tell him to buy me clothes he thinks I would look nice in. Then I wear them clothes because it makes me happy making him happy.

We've never been healthier in the relationship.

"Forgive me Delilah, but there's just something wrong. Every time I see you and you're with Romeo... he's either in you or touching you or-"

"He's my boyfriend." I sigh.

"You can tell me if he's manipulating you."

"He's not manipulating me. We just have high sex drives."

The first week of me letting Romeo do whatever he wanted to me turned into an explanation for me.

I concluded that I do like having sex a lot. When I'm stressed, I have sex with him and it helps me relax. When I'm angry, I have sex and it helps me release the anger. When I'm upset, I have sex and the feeling of his attention on me makes me happier. When I'm happy, I have sex. When I'm bored, I have sex.

I was so scared to before because people make sex out to be so taboo.

I genuinely like having sex with Romeo. Sometimes I can't sleep, So i have sex with him and it tires me out enough to make me sleep. There's so many pros.

I told Malory how I think it's weird I'm having sex so often and she just laughed at me. She said if i enjoy it it shouldn't need to make sense to anyone else.

So I use Romeo whenever I want to.

"Okay, if you're ever worried about anything let me know and I'll-"

"I'm not worried." I smile, "I'm really happy, Matty. Finally. And your brother is to thank for that."

He smiles fondly, "So proud of you." He hugs me. "Want to get burgers?"

"No. Malory and I are going to get pizza."

"So rude." He clutches his chest as if he's really offended.

"Mr. Reign. this is a library, please be quiet." The librarian says loudly.

He smiles, then he leaves.

Malory and I walk to the pizza store and we sit outside as we eat. She shows me her new tattoos, then the girl from the salad bar, Anna, walks over.

Her and Malory knew each other, so we invite her to eat with us.