77. DELILAH✨

Romeo is being weird.

It all started a week ago when he decided to call around every single person involved in a makeover.

I got my nails done, my hair done, a facial, a very deep tissue massage. A lady came round and took my measurements. He gave me three locations to pick from.

Obviously I chose the beach.

He's being very secretive.

I sit on the couch, right beside him. "What are you up to, Reign?"

"Nothing, Park." He closes his laptop. "Hey, I have some news to tell you."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Matteo was checked into a rehab centre in Italy. There's no contact for minimum of two months. Asher is with him but he wanted me to let you know." He pulls me onto him.

It's upsetting but I know he's going to get better. He needs to get better.

"Anything to make sure he gets better." I look at his slightly crooked nose, smiling.

Matteo's sort of colleague who is also sort of his fuckbuddy, Xena, was at the apartment when he overdosed. She saved him, but at the same time, Romeo was having a bad day and being a dick to everyone.

Including her.

The last thing I expected was this really pretty 5"6 afro latina to punch my boyfriend in the face, breaking his nose.

But it happened.

I'm glad Asher was there too because Romeo probably would have tried to kill her and there would have been nothing I could have did to stop it.

His nose is slightly crooked now. He said he would kill her for ruining his charming looks but I think he looks fine.

"You're staring at my nose again." He tickles me.

I laugh until he stops, then pinch his nose. "How does it feel knowing that men your size look down when they see you but a random girl breaks your nose?" I tease.

"I gotta give it to her, she has a hard punch." He pulls me up. "But if it wasn't for Matteo having a little crush on her. She would be dead." He smiles.

"It was funny."

"My nose got broken, precious."

"You kind of deserved it." I straddle him.

He holds my hips. "Did I, yeah?" He kisses me.

"Yup. Plus, I would have did the same thing too." I rub my nose against his.

The front door open and he sighs. "I curse my family sometiems."

I laugh£, getting off him as Arabella walks in. "Hello." I walk to her.

Romeo carries on doing what he's doing while I help Arabella prep for the little beach picnic the Reigns are going on.

Romeo runs down the stairs in a suit. "Okay, I'll be there at 8." He kisses me. "Put that pretty dress on, moms taking pictures."

"I will. Be safe, love you." I turn my head to the side, stealing another kiss off him before he walks out of the house.

Arabella smiles cheekily. "You two give me life."

I laugh, and we wait until everybody is here to head to the beach.

It was weird not seeing Matteo or Asher around, but Asher facetimed us for a while to be there, updating us all with Matteo as well.

He's settling well and that's all we need.

I take the pretty floral dress off, my bikini underneath and run to the ocean with Emilio. "Bet I can hold my breath longer than you."