65. DELILAH

Malory smiles as she walks into the house, "You can go now, Romeo. I can take it from here."

"Promise you be okay?" Romeo asks quietly.

I nod my head, "I'll call you if i need anything."

"I'll be home later tonight, i'll take the spare room. You can bring your other friends over if you want." He kisses my cheek, then my lips, then mutters words to Malory before leaving.

She hugs me right away, "How are you?"

"I'm getting better. Therapy's going well and so is... Romeo." I smile, sitting on the couch. "Should we call Anna and B and Hafsa?"

"Of course. Give me their numbers and I'll call them right now!" She takes her phone out of her pocket.

I give her their numbers and she tells me they'll all be here soon. So I give her a tour, she stops when she sees the bedroom, "Wow."

"Great, right?" I open the closet.

She walks in with wide eyes and takes one of my dresses down, "can I try this on?"

"Go right ahead." I laugh.

She strips right inf rot of me and I have to look away. Don't compare myself to other people, that's what my therapist is saying.

But I look back at her.

She's so beautiful.

I look at her long legs, the way her thighs don't touch and she doesn't have to shimmy into the dress, it just slides onto her effortlessly.

I smile when I see the dress, even though I wanted to cry. "You can keep it. It looks much better on you."

"Thank you." She looks in the mirror, "Wow, your closet is amazing."

"I'm just going to use the bathroom. Take what you want." I walk into the bathroom.

I pull my pants off, looking at the saran wrap and duct tape wrapped around my thighs.

When I was in Korea, there was a girl I met. She told me to do this. It's why I don't let Romeo touch my thighs.

I cut down the ones I did this morning and wrap so the saran wrap tighter, following by wrapping the duct tape around my thighs again, tighter.

I pull my pants back up, satisfied with the gap between my thighs. I wash my face a couple of times before walking back out. She had put something else on and was taking pictures. "Even the lighting in this closet is amazing!"

"Romeo's mom decorated it all." I smile. "I'm so happy to see you again."

"I missed you so much." She hugs me again. "I missed Romeo too. He was always paying a lot when he came to the strip club but he hasn't since... you left."

"Never?"

"Not when i've been working." She shakes her head. "Anyways, when the girls come. What should we do?"

"We can bake. I love baking, watch movies, I got Romeo to buy face masks and nails- we can just do girly stuff."

"I love that idea."

When the girls came, they were all normal with me; even B.

We bake cookies, I make them try it and then I pretend to eat. Then we make cupcakes. I laughed a lot, we made a big mess but at least we had fun.

After, Malory heads to the store to buy us all matching PJ's, the rest of us steal all the blankets and bring it downstairs.

When she returns, we change.