79. DELILAH

Romeo is a great husband. Marriage somehow made him happier.

We just got back from our honeymoon, travelling the world. Because he's rich, he can do whatever he likes and even though he is banned in some countries, he still made sure I visited all the ones we could.

Our honeymoon was three months long.

An entire three months.

During those three months I haven't had my period once.

The night of our wedding, we spent it in bed, but we also spent the next morning in bed and that night.

We didn't get up.

We just fucked the entire time.

He came in me. I let him.

But my doctors said the possibilities of me ever having chidlren after my assault are low.

So I'm sat in the doctors with Arabella waiting for the pregnancy results to come back.

All my stick tests came back negative.

The doctor walks in with a big smile on his face. "Congratulations."

My eyes widen. "Really?"

"Yes. Your HcG levels are elevated. You're pregnant."

I look at Arabella and her smile was enough to light up a sky.

I hug her, but then reality hits me.

"Wait." I look at the doctor. "Will... My... Becaus of my-"

"I can send you to the midwifery clinic and just do the checkup to make sure that everything is going how we want it to go. But your previous trauma could effect the baby, yes."

I put my hand on my stomach. "How?"

"Well, we don't know for certain how damaged your uterus was after the trauma, and that alone can cause complications. But from these levels, Delilah, I'd say that you're past the first trimester and that's always a good sign, because the first trimester is always the hardest." He explains.

"Can you send us now? I'll pay extra for immediate referral." Arabella grabs my hand.

"I'll make some calls." He walks away.

"Don't tell Romeo yet. I don't want to get his hopes up."

"I won't darling." She hugs me.

We head over to the midwifery clinic and I let Arabella hold my hand as the midwife does an ultrasound.

"Mother?" She looks at Arabella, squeezing the cold gel onto my stomach.

"Mother in law."

"Beautiful. How many kids you got?"

"5. Twins and triplets." Arabella rubs my knuckles.

"Oh that's beautiful, that's really rare, you know?"

"My triplets are heteropaternal superfecundation."

The midwife smiles. "How was that?"

"Difficult. Got a rare case."

"Do twins run in the family?" She asks.

"Yeah. I am and my mother before me." She looks at me.

The midwife turns the screen so we can see. "Baby is all healthy. Heartbeat is normal, they're just a bit small." She keeps looking.

Oh thank god.

"That could change, it might not, my first was tiny but my next was massive. 6 lbs compared to 9 lbs."