5. ROMEO

"Romeo!" I hear dad shout, "Romeo."

I look at Delilah laying on her stomach, hands under the pillow, her face chubby and squashed.

I get out of the bed quietly, only it was useless because the door swung open and my dad stood there. He smiles when he sees a girl with me, "Oh, have a long night?"

"Go away." I tut.

"Our flight is leaving in an hour, hurry up." He closes the door over.

I should wake her up. I don't think she'd appreciate it too much if i just left her here.

I shake her shoulder gently and her eyes slowly open, "Hm?"

"I have to go."

She turns onto her side, closing her eyes and stretching her body as it clicks. She groans, sitting up, "I can get a cab."

"It's okay, your place isn't too far from the airport." I wipe the drool from her cheek, "Do you want breakfast?"

"I need the bathroom." She takes the covers off. I point to the en-suite and she walks in there, waddling a little.

I walk out of the bedroom, dad was in the kitchen smiling at me so i walk into my bedroom, completely ignoring him.

I change into suitable clothing, i'll shower in Italy. When i walk out of the bedroom, Delilah is awkwardly standing by the corner while dad makes a coffee.

"Delilah, he's not going to bite." I call out.

Dad turns around and she gives me wide eyes. I smile, "Delilah, that's my father, dad, Delilah." I walk to the kitchen, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Uh... just cereal, please." She looks at my dad, "You two look alike."

We do. The only difference is our lips, i have my moms lips, everything else is my fathers.

"We do, don't we." Dad smiles, "What cereal would you like, Delilah?"

"Oh any, please. I'm not fussy." She smiles at dad then looks at me, "I'm going to change."

"Just leave my clothes on the bed." I sit at the counter. Dad passes me the coffee with a know-it-all smile.

"Delilah is new, she doesn't really seem like your type though, son." He sits opposite me.

I ignore him.

He pushes, "Did you wear protection?"

"No because i didn't fuck her." I sip on the drink.

He raises an eyebrow, "So you just slept with her?"

"Yes."

"Kiss?"

"No."

"Do you like her?"

I think, "I do. She has a nice smile and she has a nice voice. I like her lips."

"You're impossible." He messes my hair up, then walks and pours a bowl of cereal.

Delilah walks back with her clothes on that she was wearing yesterday, "So Delilah, does my son treat you good?"

She sits down, "Yeah, he's cute." She looks at me.

Dad literally cackles, "Cute." He mumbles, "Oh i can't wait until i tell that to his mom."

"She called me adorable too." I shake my head.

"Thank you." She says as dad puts the bowl in front of her.

"He is adorable." Dad smiles.

"Dad." I tut, "Stop it."

"No, about time you bought a girl home." He sits back down.