70. DELILAH

That's even more embarrassing then Arabella catching me.

He kicks the door down to the bathroom and walks in. "What the fuck?"

"Go away."

"Delilah." He grabs me. "Delilah, how long have you been doing that?"

"Go away."

He shakes his head no and pulls the dress straps over my shoulder so it fell down.

I stop fighting.

I let him stare at my thighs as I stand there idle.

"Delilah." He drops to his knees, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Fuck, Delilah. No."

I look up. Why is he crying? Now i'm crying.

He rests his head against my lower stomach, his hands moving up and down my thighs as he hiccups slightly.

"Why, precious?" He pulls away, still on his knees.

I look away.

"Look at me, precious."

After a mental fight with myself, I look at him. His bloodshot eyes and worried expression. "Why?"

I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"For me?" His voice breaks.

I didn't want to admit it because I didn't want him to feel bad, but he knows now. I slowly nod my head, hiccuping.

He lets out a deep breath and shakes his head, looking at my thighs with a frown.

He rips the tape effortlessly and unwraps the saran wrap. I keep looking at him as he does the same to my other thigh and then grabs the back of my thigh. "Don't do that for me, baby. Don't do that."

I wipe my cheeks and he stands up again, taking me to the bed.

I only had my underwear on.

He wipes his cheeks and sits opposite me. "I found the saran wrap a couple of days ago... I was so confused." He looks at my thighs. "How long have you been doing that for?"

"Since I got back."

"No, baby." Hebshakes his head. "Delilah, I prefer these." He grabs my thighs. "I love these. These let me know you're healthy. These are the ones that wrapped around my head. These are the ones I like. I liked the bigger ones when I could rest my head on your lap comfortably. These ones."

"I thought you liked-"

"No. Delilah, no." He shakes his head. "Before I met you, I only went for the same type of girl. You... You changed that. I never liked skinny girls until I met you. I don't know how skinny you want to be Delilah but you've worried me for ages. I thought... I thought you had lost all the weight in your body." He looks at my thighs with relief. "God, Delilah. Don't do that shit. It's dangerous."

"It makes me feel pretty."

"It's dangerous." He looks into my eyes. "It's so dangerous. You... Precious, I don't know what you see when you look in the mirror, but to me... even when you weighed more, even when you're doing that stupid shit, even now... right now. You're the most beautiful girl in the world and I wouldn't change you for anything."

I keep looking into his eyes. "I'm s-"

"Shh." He shakes his head, "No, precious. No. No don't say that." He smiles softly. "No, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is."

"No." He kneels between me. "No, God, Delilah. None of this is ever your fault."

"I don't want to worry you."