30. ROMEO

Delilah slept peacefully, her hands pressed under her cheeks and hair a mess. I sit up, getting out of the bed tiredly.

Gonna make her some food.

I look at the clock hanging on the wall. 3pm. She can sleep a little longer, we were up until 6. Fucking, eating, talking, fucking more, showering, fucking in the shower.

I walk down the stairs, looking at Leo laying asleep on the couch. I slap his head as I walk past him, "What do you want?"

He jumps up, "Do you always gotta hit me- woah."

I look over my shoulder, "What?"

"You got a mini wolverine up there or what?" He laughs, "She scratched you up."

"Hurry up." I click, opening the cupboards.

"Oh, uh... yeah, Couple of juniors are starting trouble with some juniors from the Takata gang."

"And?"

"And one of them may have died".

"My junior?" I ask.

He nods his head.

"Who?"

"Davide Poalo."

"Told his family?"

"Yeah, his dads looking for you. Blaming you."

"Tell him to fuck off, not my fault his sons an idiot."

"Mr. Paolo has very strong links in Italy." He sits down, "Guns, he's our main gun provider."

"Get Matty to deal with it." I click, "Told my girl i'd spend the day with her so that's what i'm doing. Or, tomorrow, tell him tomorrow."

"Yes sir, tell the pretty Delilah i like her artwork."

I slap his cheek as he runs off.

I make us, more Delilah, shrimp curry. When I walk upstairs, she was still alseep.

I set everything on the nightstand and get beside her, shaking her shoulder gently. Her eyes slowly open and she squints. Haven't got the curtains installed yet, dads getting electronic ones for here.

"Hm?" She groans, her bones cracking as she stretches.

"You gotta eat, we can go back to sleep after." I put the pillows against the headboard so she can sit up.

She does, and rubs her eyes tiredly with a yawn, "So tired."

"We can go sleep after, just eat a little." I put the tray on her lap, she smiles at me when she sees the food and goes straight in with her hands.

I pick the fork up.

"Did you buy this?" She asks.

"No, asked my mom for a recipe." I do admit, it tastes good. Glad mom and dad taught me to cook.

She moans, "Tastes great."

I smile, watching her devour the bowl and get out of my bed. I look at the hickeys on her thighs, and boobs, and neck.

I want to mark her all around.

She walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower start to run.

I let her shower alone, when the water stops i get up and stand by the door, she doesn't relaise in standing there.

She was looking at the mirror, a towel around her head, another around her body. "I look so ugly today." She mumbles, leaning over the counter to try and get a better look at her skin.