41. DELILAH

Romeo hands me a fake ID, "You'll get in to every night club anyway, they all know me. I expect you to answer when I call."

"I will." I pucker up, he bends down and kisses my lips once.

"Don't dance with any guy. Don't talk to any guy. Don't even talk to the bartender if he's a guy."

"Romeo, i thought you could fight."

"Don't be cheeky." He raises an eyebrow, "Keep the damn bracelet on, don't get too drunk."

"I won't." I tiptoe up and kiss him again. "Thank you, love you, goodbye."

He grabs me, takes his chain off from around his neck and puts it around mine. "There, now go."

I kiss him again and run to the car with Malory. "He just claimed you."

"Claimed me?"

"Gave you his chain. Every guy there will know you're taken." She starts driving.

I touch the chain.

I like the fact he claimed me.

I drink while Malory drives Anna and I to the nightclub.

I have never been drunk before and It is my mission too. Alcohol doesn't really taste nice so I just downed everything quickly.

We arrive at the nightclub and I show my bouncer the fake ID. He lets me in without even looking at it.

The loud music made me forget about everything and that made me happy.

As soon as we get in, I get us drinks and then we dance on the dance floor.

The music was awful, the people were rude, but I wasn't thinking about anything or anyone. I just danced.

I danced and danced.

Drank, danced some more, drank some more, peed a lot.

I dance with some random girl, her hands running down my body as I grind my back into her front.

A man starts dancing opposite me and I pretend he isn't there.

I dance more and more.

I go to the bar and get a drink for the thirst. I pay the bartender and the guy from earlier takes the barstool beside me. "Not a chance you're 21."

I turn my head for two seconds to try and find Malory and Anna but the lights were too flashy and bright I didn't get very far.

I pick my drink up and down half of it quickly, "I have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend let you leave the house like that?" He looks at my boobs.

"Boyfriend can fight." I touch the necklace on my neck, "He's a big scary guy."

"I'll take my chances. Wanna go upstairs?"

"No." I frown, "You're not my boyfriend."

"Who's your boyfriend hm? Is he here?"

"His names Romeo. Romeo Reign."

The man's face drops.

He walks away.

I down the rest of my drink and the bartender refills it for me.

I take this one to the dance floor.

I slip walking down the steps and just lay on the ground for a couple of minutes before a group of people help me up.

Then I carry on walking like nothing happened.

I find Malory and Anna, they give me a drink and I down it all. They both laugh and I dance with them.

Being drunk is lovely.

I keep falling.

I line up for the bathroom again and I see Kelly. She looks at me, "Surprised you're here."

"You're a bitch." I spit out.

She slaps me right across the face.

"You..." I push her shoulder, "You like my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend likes me, you imbecile. He came to me. Asked me to suck his dick."

"Don't lie." I tut.

"I'm not lying. You sent him a stupid video of you touching yourself. He played it while I gave him head. He moaned your name. Every time he fucked me he moaned your name."

I push her shoulder again, "You just crush my boyfriend." I roll my eyes. "He doesn't like you."

"He doesn't like you either. He just likes fucking you."

"Jealous." I look at her, then walk into an empty cublice and pee.

I fell asleep on the toilet.

I wake up when someone bangs on it.

I clean and walk out. I wash my hands and stumble out of the bathroom. The music was still blaring loudly so it didn't sound like I slept for a lot.

I've lost my bag.

I walk out of the building and when the cold New York air hits me. I felt so refreshed.

I want to hug Romeo.

I start making my way to the warehouse. I know where it is. He's there today.

I push past people and walk away quickly. My feet got sore so I take my heels off and walk even more.

I got sick of carrying them so I threw them to the side of the road and start walking the highway.

A car pulls up beside me, "Hey pretty girl."

I keep walking.

"Dude she's completely out of it." He laughs. "Come on. I'll drive you home."

The car stops and i'm suddenly surrounded by three men. "Hey, move." I push one.

"Can't be out here dressed like that." He looks at my boobs.

"My outfit is none of your business." I turn around.

One of the boys faces drop, "Dude not this one, that's Romeo Reigns girlfriend."

"The fuck is Romeo Reign?" The one behind me says.

"Hell fucking kill you if he finds out."

"I'm not scared of some-"

"He's not a low level gangster." The other one says, "He's the leader of the mafia at the moment. he's all over the news."

Romeo's on the news? He's famous. That's so cute.

I smile, "Romeo."

"She's right here bro. She won't remember anything."

"I'm not risking it." One of them gets back in the car.

So does another one.

He stares at me.

There's like four of him.

"Looks like it's just us, princess."

I sigh, "My boyfriend can fight."

=
=
=
=
=
romeo can fight guys

dw no sexual assault happens —- romeo can fight

word count: 987