62. DELILAH

Romeo bought me a house... on the beach.

I look around the living room, how colourful it was decorated, the picture of us sitting on the open fire place. I leave him in there as I slide open the balcony doors. It's private enough so no one can see you from the bottom, but open enough that you have a full view of the ocean and the beach.

I walk back in and past him, going into the kitchen that was decorated nicely, very clean, marble countertops with different coloured pans stocked in the cupboards.

I walk up the stairs and into the hallway, which was full of open light. One of the bedrooms, definitely the main bedroom, the far wall was a window, a massive window that opened up onto a balcony and let in so much natural light, the bed was massive and the TV massive too, there was another picture of Romeo and I on the nightstand. One closet was full of my clothes, another closet full of his. The bathroom even has two sinks.

I walk out of that one and into the other one which was smaller but still amazing. Then I walk into the office area, he had bought me a whole bookshelf full of Kpop albums, unopened, but some posters of ATEEZ, NCT & BTS were stuck on the wall.

I turn around and run right into his arms, "I love it thank you so much." I wrap my legs around him as he catches me.

The ceilings in this house are smaller, he's almost touching them with his head. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." I kiss his neck. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He puts me down gently, "And I promise you, none of my work gets bought back here. The security alarms are great, I'm notified as soon as anyone enters and leaves." He pulls a familair looking bracelet out of his pocket. "Can you wear this again?"

"Yeah." I hold my arm out.

He rolls my sleeves up and I see his eyes glance over my scars before he ties the bracelet on. He bites his bottom lip gently and rolls my sleeves back down.

Then he looks away.

I hated my scars before and I'm annoyed my attempt didn't work because now I have even more scars that I hate. It's why I keep wearing long-sleeved outfits. No one sees them. No one stares.

I pull his ear gently, "We should go food shopping."

"Already have. Did it last night." He looks at me, around my eyes again. "You took your nose piercings out."

"Not my choice. Wanna come with me to get them repierced?" I ask, looking at the same stud in his nose. "You should change yours to a hoop."

"Let's go." He kisses the top of my head.

We arrive at the piercing parlour and they book in a slot for us really quickly.

When it's my turn, I sit in the chair.

The girl smiles at me, "You have it pierced already?"

"Yeah, but I think they might have closed over." I smile.

She effortlessly slides my septum back in, as well as the left side of my nostril, then has to repierce the right side. "Anything else?"

"Can you change mine to a silver hoop?" Romeo asks. "Want any other piercings, baby?"

"Belly button." I spit out. I've always wanted it.

"I can do both." The girl reclines the chair. She prepped my belly button and I watch as she pierced the needle through the skin and then attatched the jewellry.

She changes Romeo's stud to a hoop and it was a good call. He looks very good with it.

He pays for us both and we head out. "How'd you get the scar on your tummy?" He asks.