// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩 //

hiraeth - part six

»»——⍟——««

      Y/n watched in silence as Erasa pulled up in her car, rushing up to Y/n even though it was heavily raining. Damn spring weather.

"Y/n! Are you okay!?" Erasa asked as she engulfed her best friend in a hug. Y/n sniffed, nodding. Erasa pulled away, expecting an explanation as to why Y/n was lost in the middle of Satan City, bawling her eyes out.

"I got... Kicked out. My dad was mad and being overprotective because he thought I was being a whore with Gohan... I tried to explain, but he wouldn't listen! I was wondering if you'd let me stay with you, at least for tonight..." Y/n explained. Erasa gasped, feeling heartbroken for the girl.

"Of course! Come on, let's get you to my place." Erasa said, guiding Y/n to her car. Once in, Erasa turned on the heat to help warm Y/n up, taking off down the road. Y/n sighed, leaning back against the seat and sinking down.

It was a while before they arrived at Erasa's home, and Y/n suddenly felt bad. She didn't realize she was making Erasa come so far out for her. Grabbing a jacket sitting in the back of her car, she stepped out, holding it above herself to protect from the rain. As Y/n stepped out, Erasa held it up over her, giving the girl a smile.

As the two walked inside, Y/n looked around in awe. Erasa and her family must have been well off because she lived in a modern looking home. It even seemed to have Capsule Corp. branded things all around, a brand which was not known to be cheap.

"Take a seat, I'll get some tea going." Erasa said, gesturing to the sofas. Y/n nodded, slipping her wet shoes off and making her way into the living area. Y/n had never been in such a nice home, besides that of Bulma Briefs herself.

Y/n stared up at the high up, white ceiling as she got lost in thought. What would she do now? Was a homeless person able to be sponsored for college? How would she get a job and afford her own home? She didn't expect her friends to just let her live with them, she needed to solve this on her own. But she had no idea what to do, or where to start.

Y/n suddenly missed her bedroom very much. That was where she grew up. Her room was filled with things she had acquired over the years, and now suddenly it was all gone. But most of all, she missed her dad. Even if he was a stubborn and strict old man, she loved him. After all, he had been doing his very best to raise her alone.

Y/n wanted to curl up in her covers, and perhaps even fall asleep. But what with her stress, her visions might become violent, and turn into nightmares. Just the thought was enough to scare her from sleeping. She couldn't wake up from visions until they ended, and sometimes they'd loop for who knows how long. Y/n didn't want to risk being stuck in a clear, realistic dream of being chased by a murderer or something.

Erasa suddenly sat down next to Y/n, pulling her out of her thoughts. Erasa handed Y/n a cup of tea, giving the girl a soft smile. Thanking her, Y/n blew on the hot liquid, taking a small sip. Erasa stared out the window, watching the lights of the city speckle through the rain.

"Y/n, you can only stay here for tonight." Erasa spoke, making Y/n pause. One night? Y/n wasn't asking for much, but what could she do in one night? She stayed quiet, letting Erasa continue. "My parents actually don't like me having people over, especially when they're not around. They'll be back tomorrow night, and I don't want you to get in trouble with them. I'll let you stay tonight, but you'll have to talk to somebody else about staying at their place instead."