// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 //

hiraeth - part forty-eight

»»——⍟——««

       "Oh, no," Gohan chuckled at Y/n's reaction, knowing it must've come as a surprise that Bulma had more children now. "She just kind of took them in a little while back, I don't know where they're from."

Gohan introduced the three children as Pilaf, Shu, and Mai. Y/n figured Bulma must have gone crazy during Y/n's time away, because not only did she now have four children to take care of, but she was pregnant. Five kids was way too much for Y/n, but Bulma was way stronger than her in terms of mentality, and better than Y/n in almost everything.

"I guess Bulma's the only one who hasn't changed in the slightest, still taking random kids in," Y/n chuckled, remembering when Bulma had offered to let Y/n live with her. Now Y/n knew Bulma was just crazy like that.

After drying her hair off and fixing it, Y/n joined the others in the living room, where Lord Beerus and Whis were patiently waiting. Or about as patient as Beerus could get. He glared at Y/n as she entered the room, slamming his drink down on the table.

"Finally! I did not give you permission to disappear all day! I was just about to leave you!" Beerus yelled, standing up. Y/n raised a brow, wondering what kind of food he had picked up that made him want to go home so badly. She gave the taller phoenix cat a smile, but avoided looking at him.

"Could we maybe... Stay one more day? I'm not ready," Y/n spoke, rubbing the back of her neck. Whis raised a brow, smirking, making Y/n shift uncomfortably.

"Oh? Are you beginning to enjoy your time here, Y/n? It looks to me like you're happier here than you said you'd be," Whis said, making Y/n huff as she glared at him.

"Don't say that, Whis. I just haven't made up my mind yet," Y/n said, crossing her arms. Her attention was pulled to the young Saiyan as Goku, who had been listening to their conversation silently, spoke up.

"What do you mean? I thought you decided to go with us, Y/n," Goku said, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Y/n sighed, suddenly feeling bad. If she decided to stay, she knew it'd be a let-down to Goku, who so desperately wanted to spend time with Y/n again. And if she did decide to stay, she didn't want Goku to give up his chances of training with Whis for her.

"I-I don't know, I've actually been enjoying my time here, especially thanks to Gohan's help," Y/n smiled over at Gohan, who rubbed his arm, blushing abashedly, a small smile on his face. Goku huffed, stomping up to Y/n and wrapping his arms around her, but it wasn't any sort of pleading hug, rather a protective and jealous hug.

"But you like me more than him, so why don't you go with me?" Goku leaned down close to her ear, smirking. "I can make you feel good again."

"I-I'm good, thank you!" Y/n yelped, a bright blush across her face as she wiggled free of Goku's grip. She cleared her throat, trying to will away her blush as she smoothed her clothes. "I haven't made my mind up yet, Goku. I need more time to decide if I want to stay or go."

Goku puffed his cheeks out in annoyance, crossing his arms as he turned away from her. Y/n sighed, wishing he'd understand her side of the story more. She was just trying to find her place, but Goku wanted her to follow him everywhere, and always be with him. Y/n wanted to do something that made her happy though, even if it meant not getting to see Goku again.