// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕚𝕩 //

hiraeth - part forty-six

»»——⍟——««

      Sleeping in her own bed for the first time in six months felt extremely jarring and uncomfortable to Y/n, especially because it had Gohan's scent in it. Y/n looked around her room as the fresh sunlight poured into the room, Gohan still sleeping away on the floor. Neither of them had left the room last night after arriving, instead opting to just hide from everyone.

Y/n tried to spot any differences in her room, but she could barely even remember how she left it. The last time she had seen it, she had collapsed with a terrible injury, and was barely conscious. When she had fully awoken, she hadn't been paying attention to her room. So everything in here looked for the most part untouched to Y/n. She had no way of knowing on her own that Gohan just never touched or moved any of her items.

Even her clothes were still in her drawer, despite the room basically belonging to Gohan now. Y/n had thought about changing into some of her old clothes, but decided against it. Y/n had not only grown to love her Supreme Kai clothing, but it was also a painful reminder that she wasn't normal anymore. She didn't want to try fitting in on Earth anymore.

Gohan's groan as he arose from his slumber caught Y/n's attention, turning to face the young man on the floor. Gohan's eyes blinked open, struggling to adjust to the light in the room. His eyes landed on Y/n, the girl smiling as she held her hand out to Gohan.

"Did you sleep okay? I'm sorry you had to sleep on the floor," Y/n said with a small smile. Gohan chuckled, shaking his head as he took her hand, pulling himself to his feet. He stretched out, sighing deeply.

"It's okay, I wanted you to sleep in your own bed," He said. Y/n tilted her head to the side, chuckling.

"It's not really mine though, I said you could have the room. I don't live here anymore, I live with Whis." Y/n said. Gohan frowned, deciding not to say anything. As much as he wanted to support her, he was becoming unable to ignore his own wishes, wanting her to stay on Earth. His attention was back on Y/n as she walked past him, slipping on her dark blue over layer, buttoning it. "I guess we have to go out there... I really don't want to be seen anymore."

To say that Y/n was humiliated was the understatement of the century. Her friends now saw her as a whore, someone who was manipulating and using them for her own selfish interest. That was never what she wanted, she just wanted to have a friend. And now, she didn't have anyone. Y/n missed when she was still in high school, when she only faced petty teenager drama. Now she was dealing with alien love square drama.

"Don't worry about them, Y/n. If anybody says anything, they'll have me to deal with. And maybe I'm not on par with dad or Vegeta, but I can still put up a hell of a fight." Gohan said, a fiery and protective look in his eyes. Y/n forced out a chuckle, but his words didn't make her feel any better. She didn't say anything though, slipping on her bright red boots, before following Gohan out of the bedroom.

The two made their way into the kitchen, where everyone had gathered for breakfast. It seemed Goku had crashed there, because Y/n immediately spotted him, making eye contact with him. Everyone looked up from their breakfast when Gohan and Y/n walked in, surprising them.

"Oh, Gohan, Y/n! I wasn't sure you came back last night, I was worried. Are you two hungry?" Bulma asked, standing up.

"I-I'm not, thank you," Y/n said, surprising both Bulma and Gohan. Y/n forced a smile onto her face, looking around. "Is Whis or Lord Beerus here? I wanted to speak with them."