// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 //

hiraeth - part forty-two

»»——⍟——««

       "Stop eating everything." A young, feminine voice said in annoyance as the clattering of plates and silverware filled the room. A scoff came from the sphinx cat sitting across from her, his face full.

"Don't tell me what to do or I'll erase you," He said, pointing at her. The girl crossed her arms, huffing.

"I guess you just want me to starve then, huh? I can't eat that crap from other planets, I have to have human food." She said. She was ignored by the God of Destruction as a loud beeping sounded, making him groan.

"Whis, you've got a call! Hurry up!" Lord Beerus yelled, catching his attendant's attention. Whis sighed, walking into the room as he wiped his hands off on his apron.

"Hm, it's lady Bulma. Ooh, and it looks like she's got a wonderfully tasty offering!" Whis smiled excitedly, answering Bulma's call. "Hello, Bulma, how may I help you—"

"Whis! Whis answered! He's here!" Bulma exclaimed in relief, tears streaming down her face. Whis raised a brow, gathering that she was speaking to somebody else and in the middle of something.

"Bulma? Are you alright? Why did you call?" Whis asked, watching the woman sob in relief and fear through his staff.

"Whis, please, you've gotta help us! Frieza's here, and he's already beaten the others! We're gonna die, please help us, please!" Bulma pleaded. Whis hummed, looking away as he thought.

"I don't know, it's not my place to intervene, I—" Whis was cut off by the sudden sound of a chair scraping against the floor. He peeked up from his staff to see his student standing up, looking at Whis with a serious face.

"Let's go to Earth right now." She demanded. Whis sighed, smiling.

"Very well. Bulma, we will be there in approximately 35 minutes. Please try to survive until then." Whis said, before disconnecting. He sighed, taking his apron off, looking over at Lord Beerus. "You heard the girl. We're headed to Earth. Are you coming?"

"Of course I am, who do you think I am?" Beerus said. Whis chuckled, shaking his head.

"Then let's get going." He said, leading them out.

Bulma wiped her tears away, glaring at Frieza with a fiery hatred as she shakily smiled, both nervous with fear and with excitement. Whis and Lord Beerus were coming to save them, this was it. She had no idea of any other details, such as that they weren't actually saving them.

"Lord Beerus is coming, and he's gonna wipe your ass off the face of the planet, Frieza!" Bulma yelled, making Frieza freeze in fear.

"L-Lord Beerus?" He stuttered. Bulma's words shocked even the three Saiyans, Vegeta looking back with furrowed brows.

"He's saving us? Why would he do that? Are you sure that's what they said?" Vegeta asked. Bulma nodded vigorously, proud of herself.

"That's right! They'll be here in 35 minutes, so you'd better be ready, Frieza! You're dead!" Bulma shouted. Frieza grit his teeth, clenching his fists as he glared at them.

"Fine! I'll just kill you all before then!" He yelled, suddenly charging at them. Goku's eyes widened as he jumped to his feet, defending Bulma and the others. As Goku held Frieza back with the last of his power, Vegeta rushed to get everyone away from the fight.