28 | View

Victoria Tomlinson

A mess of tangling tongues, panting breaths. Hands, exploring everywhere. My mind was spinning at a million miles an hour, I hardly knew what was going on. But I didn't want it to stop.

Not breaking his lips from mine, Zayn climbed off the wall of the balcony and was quick to grab my waist and pull me off too. I hardly had a second to stand before he was walking me backwards until my back hit the wall.

He let out a low groan into my mouth, his hand wrapped around my throat again, his opposite hand trailed down my body to my ass. He grabbed me, taking needy and desperate handfuls, I couldn't stop the way I was mindlessly panting into his mouth.

Despite pushing me against the wall with his body against mine, his grip on my throat was keeping me tugged forward, so he could shove his tongue deep into my mouth. Nothing about him was soft, gentle like he seemed to be only a minute or so ago. This was pure aggression.

My hands were on his sides, holding his body close to mine. I could feel his chest crashing against mine with every rapid breath he tried to get in between messy kisses.

"This—" he began, but cut himself off when he crashed his lips against mine again. "This is a terrible fucking decision."

I hummed into his mouth in agreement. Yes, it was a terrible decision that could end up with us both getting killed, but there was not a single part of me that cared at this moment. I knew what I wanted, every time I was anywhere near him, my body knew what I wanted.

Every time he touched me, looked into my eyes, said my fucking name, I felt his rush, this burn. A deep feeling inside me that needed to be taken care of. A tension in the air that needed to be knocked down like a wall.

"But fuck, Victoria." he muttered, pulling back to take my bottom lip between his teeth. I could feel the darkened grin on his face despite my eyes being closed. "You drive me up the fucking wall."  He tightened his grip on my neck. "You do it on purpose, don't you? To get a rise out of me."

I glanced down at his lips, purely because I couldn't help it. It was mesmerising having his face this close to mine.

Breathlessly, I answered. "Yes."

His eyes darkened and he leaned forward, brushing his lips against mine again. "It fucking worked."

His mouth landed on mine so quickly that I inhaled sharply through my nose. Still just as much aggression and not even a hint of gentleness. The world was spinning so fast, my heart thundering in my chest. It was like there were so many pent-up feelings between us that needed to be released. After letting out some of that frustration in his kitchen, only going back to hating each other and pretending it never happened, this, right now, was something I needed.

His tongue was invading my mouth and I was beginning to struggle to keep up with his pace. His hand was around my throat while his other hand was all over me, everywhere at once. My ass, my thigh, my sides, my cheek, anywhere he could grab me and pull my body into his.

"Do you remember when we were on my kitchen counter?" he managed, still kissing me just as hungrily. He was completely out of breath, as was I. "I told you all the things I wanted to do to you?"

"Mhm." I hummed, wrapping my hands around his biceps in need of something to grab. His skin was hot, and I could feel the muscle on his arm, tight from how hard he was gripping my throat.

"C'mon. Use that pretty voice." His arm tensed more when he tightened his hand around my throat, causing me to gasp when he just about cut off my oxygen supply.

"Yes." I said, the word slightly choked but I knew it was because he wanted to hear the answer from me instead of a hum, "I remember."

"Good." He said huskily, "I'm going to do those things to you now."