50 | Share

Victoria Tomlinson

"You're welcome to stay and enjoy the show, Harry."

Harry's jaw clenched, his eyes darkened more than I had ever seen before.

Zayn's hands were on my ass, his fingers digging into my flesh as he slowly guided me to rock my hips back and forward, grinding against him. My bikini top was off, discarded somewhere in the room, and my chest was completely exposed. Zayn ran his tongue across my collarbones, taking his time, inhaling deeply as he did. My arms stayed around his neck, fingers knitted into his hair.

Harry hadn't said anything, he was just staring. The look on his face was terrifying, there was so much hunger, desire, lust. I had never seen him look like that before.

As Zayn touched me, kissed me, placed open mouthed kisses across my chest, I only kept my eyes on Harry. My lips were parted, and I let out shaky breaths, airy moans, letting them both know just how much I was enjoying this.

He kept kissing me while I worked to begin to unto the buttons of his shirt, undressing him. I wanted to run my hands along his chest and feel the heat of his skin. When all the buttons were undone, my hands were on his shoulders so I could slide the material down his skin. I could feel him smiling with his lips against my chest, his tongue running along my skin. I tossed his shirt across the room, it landed at Harry's feet.

"Don't be shy, Harry," I whispered breathlessly, still with my eyes on him. His cheeks were becoming increasingly flushed. "Come and sit,"

Harry swallowed, blinked a few times, but his eyes were back on mine immediately. He seemed careful with his steps, watching me and Zayn as he came closer towards us. Like a predator waiting calmly to bounce on its prey. He climbed onto the bed, the opposite side of where Zayn and I were currently sitting. He sat himself on the pillows, still only watching us, he didn't say a word.

Zayn was being unusually quiet, I was so used to him murmuring words and making noises even when he was just kissing me. But now he was silent. A small part of me thought for a second that maybe he didn't want this, he had changed his mind and was silent about it. But a second later, his hands grabbed the strings holding my bikini bottoms, and tugged on the bows. The material covering me was off, and he tossed it across the room. I was naked besides Zayn's open blouse.

"God." Zayn groaned, grabbing my ass again. He didn't pull me closer like I thought he was going to, instead he was just grabbing me, taking handfuls of my ass. He dragged his nose along my chest, inhaling deeply. "You're so fucking soft."

His palms then smoothed up my sides, from my hips, to my ribs, and then he cupped my chest with his hands. He groped me slowly, taking his time as he palmed me, grabbed me, all while Harry watched beside us. Zayn's mouth was on one of my breasts, dragging his tongue along the skin, flicking my nipple in my tongue after taking it in his mouth. His opposite hand was palming me, pinching my nipple. I was unable to hold back the moan and the way my back arched.

"Can I touch you, Vic?" Zayn murmured, still with his lips running across my chest. There was a subtle moan in his voice, like he was getting off to this even though I wasn't touching him any more than just running my hands across his biceps. "Pretty please?"

"Touch me." I answered quickly, I had been desperate for his touch since he had yelled at me earlier, desperate since truth or dare when he touched me. I knew I was soaking, ready for him to do whatever he wanted. Ready for them to do what they both wanted to me.

His hand dropped from my chest and reached for between my legs. My legs were already spread since I was straddling him, but I felt him push his legs apart, meaning mine spread further too. I'd be surprised if I hadn't already made a mess of his trousers. The cool air hitting the heat between my legs made me hiss, I knew I was a mess.